NRL Ladder Predictions 2024

Sooo good seeing us get a bit of recognition across the ditch 😍

Most of the boys the mentioned probably won't be doing too much this year though, but jeeze add in Sifakula and really, we've got 5 or 6 really good top rookies. If we can get them all firing at the same time in that 2026-2028 frame where we aren't paying them all over 600k, imagine the team we'd have with those lot plus a few million dollar halves/full back....we'd be looking at a pretty exciting dynasty.

So, let's get the first one outta the way this year
it really is bro.
especially after seeing that egg james graham saying warriors finish 11th and dogs 6th or whatever it was.

get a grip you fucking boofhead!

Not sure why so many have Roosters in the top4?

Don’t think their roaster got any better - still the same old old….

Top 4
Broncos
Penrith
Warriors
Storm
Dom young and Spencer Leniu are pretty class signings imo… And it’s nothing new the roosters being the centre of attention, they get predicted to be a top 4 finish every year.

Last edited:
IMG_7814.jpeg

Never thought I’d see the day Gallen has us winning the comp..

View attachment 5443
Never thought I’d see the day Gallen has us winning the comp..

Pretty cool.

At least he is not one of the usual ex players that beat up our forwards their entire career and therefore perennially rate the Warriors as a joke no matter how well we are doing.

Probably he is experiencing Stockholm syndrome.

Plenty of folk who see their club destroyed badly start to possibly over hype the conqueror.

This has to be the first season in a long time where a Warriors coach is in year two and there is so much optimism.

I mean we have been happy at year two's start before, remember SK in year two?

But this is different, people across the board are genuinely saying that they think we will finish very high.

I have to say that from my point of view, if we do not make the finals, this would be the first year where I would not feel miserable about it.

I have seen too much from Andrew Webster to stress if injuries and Refs take the finals away this year.

I genuinely believe that if disaster struck, say we lose SJ Tohu AFB and Egan......that there is enough about this club to bare and grin it and enjoy a year of watching other people develop under our new system.

I could see a Warriors B team fight valiantly all season and keep me happy and entertained, I could see remaining upbeat and engaged.

In the past I would be anxious about year two, I hate that chorus fans sing about one Swallow or false dawns. They roll it out often times without living in the moment of just having had a good year one under a new system.

Not anymore, the coach is locked in for a long time and even if things go disastrously bad for us, I think the club are finally smart enough to look at the real reasons we might not make the eight in a given season, and yes coaches are to blame, but they are well down the list of priorities.

Quite honestly there would be more glory in scraping into the eight with a NSW cup littered side than finishing top four with all our stars....and I could see Andrew Webster pulling it off.

If the music dies, and fans start singing bye bye miss American pie, I won't be among them.

The transformation of my fan life is just a wonder.

Three out of four wins over that lot would have the NRL media hype merchants raving about the Warriors.

The Warriors need to go to war with Souths.

Crowe pumps them up every year vs the Warriors, because he hates us, a function of having more famous and revered cousins in sports in his former country. Russel's solution to his cousin Martins legend was to buy a sports club. Bro....in the hood that means you have no balls, cash player bro.

Good on you, you piss poor actor. Idiot can't even settle on a decent accent in his movies, he does this weird mumble voice that he thinks is British...guess wot short arse there is no such thing as a British accent which is why you sound like a affected speech impediment to the native Englander - hell even I know you should have a speech coach teach you a dialect from Britain if you want to act well.

Yes I hate Russel Crowe as much he hates NZ.

Gee Maybe the Warriors need me to do the pre game talk before they play the Rabbit eaters from Redfern (Ya'll know their name comes from eating Rabbits right? google it, true story, shit our name NZ Warriors comes from a native tradition of eating the man who loses, fuck sign me up....hype man in the house, one two...one two lets kill everything painted green and leave their women folk wailing for centuries!).
Did you change your med s Dave?

Three out of four wins over that lot would have the NRL media hype merchants raving about the Warriors.

The Warriors need to go to war with Souths.

Crowe pumps them up every year vs the Warriors, because he hates us, a function of having more famous and revered cousins in sports in his former country. Russel's solution to his cousin Martins legend was to buy a sports club. Bro....in the hood that means you have no balls, cash player bro.

Good on you, you piss poor actor. Idiot can't even settle on a decent accent in his movies, he does this weird mumble voice that he thinks is British...guess wot short arse there is no such thing as a British accent which is why you sound like a affected speech impediment to the native Englander - hell even I know you should have a speech coach teach you a dialect from Britain if you want to act well.

Yes I hate Russel Crowe as much he hates NZ.

Gee Maybe the Warriors need me to do the pre game talk before they play the Rabbit eaters from Redfern (Ya'll know their name comes from eating Rabbits right? google it, true story, shit our name NZ Warriors comes from a native tradition of eating the man who loses, fuck sign me up....hype man in the house, one two...one two lets kill everything painted green and leave their women folk wailing for centuries!).
i have a video saved somewhere i took on my phone of ol rusty getting his beans in the cross early hours of the morning in the early 2000s.

apparently he used to just get absolutely shit hammered drunk and tell people to hit him.

someone did that morning, and then another and another. for whatever reason too, it wasn’t that ugly horrible violence. and i promise on whatever god anyone does or doesn’t worship, he fucking loved ever second of it.

fucking bizarre man, but what a time to be alive.

Back