• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Dragons 12-

• Dragons 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed to turn up with gritty determination and grind it out. Didn't do that. Now paying the price. This was NEVER going to be easy. They're not the same side they were the last couple of years.

it is a tactic and not entirely useless. With kick chasers and the tackle on the spot, we're effectively giving the opposition only a 4 tackle set starting on their try line. Whats not working with it, is giving away penalties. That's when it becomes useless
The ones that land on the 20 metre line are dog shit. Last year we found the grass, attacking kicks we don’t contest. Last time I saw this Nathan Brown held the clipboard just saying

Dominated that first 15-20 mins, Drags defence held up really well, they got the confidence now, but I still think we'll rein them in.

Half time talk from Webby and we get the 2 points.

Don't like to pick on one particular player but TMM hasn't touched it in general play except once and got rag dolled and missed his tackles.
Not up to NRL yet
Yep we are dogshit on the left and dont know what to do there in attack exceot hope for RTS to make a break.

Seriously the amount of times in the last 18 months we have not iced opportunities in the first 20 and then bailed them out of their own end with repeated penalties is staggering. We're going to need a big arse second 40 and I'm not sure we have the bench to bail us out this time around.
We're one of the best at getting upfield into red zone but lack the top teams strike weapons, thought Rooger would bring that X factor but not so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back