General NRL Perth Nines 2020

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
We're just a shit club with shit players shit coaches shit management and shit facilities shit recruitment shit retention shit shit shit
Trust the process bro!

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
Even Cappy has a good team.

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
I'm sure I read an article during the week where the players asked SK f they could play more attacking football and he OK'd it. Then I get to watch them in a format of the game that's perfect for moving the ball around to create space and they choose to do one out hit ups for the majority of the game. Even when the game is well gone and they had nothing to lose, four hit ups and a kick.

I know it's just a nothing tournament but as a coach, I'd be pissed if my team wasn't trying their best to win whenever they take the field, especially the youngsters.

3rdstriker

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 11, 2014
We're just a shit club with shit players shit coaches shit management and shit facilities shit recruitment shit retention shit shit shit
A bit of a heads up France doesn't like anyone who rubbishs the club he wants everyone to wait until the serious shit starts. 😂.
But I agree with you fully.

• Haha
Reactions: france

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
A bit of a heads up France doesn't like anyone who rubbishs the club he wants everyone to wait until the serious shit starts. 😂.
But I agree with you fully.

Fuck he's gonna have a tough one defending these shit cunts on this forum.

Ofocurse I support but the truth is that they just never show any improvement regardless of who coaches them or trains them.

I'm not wanting them to win the comp every year neck I don't even expect them to make the 8. I just want them to fucking show some improvement.

Our time is a investment and this club is the worst tock on the market so we have every fucking right to call them shit

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Titians and bulldogs are showing good signs early.

Spoon might be guaranteed for us.

Reactions: demco

france

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 16, 2019
Since February last year? I'm not rubbishing them I'm saying they are rubbish this shit filters down to the serious shit can't you see all the consistent but inconsistent patterns are you blind?
im not blind...are you ??..like i said..the serious shit has'nt started yet

3rdstriker

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 11, 2014
Fuck he's gonna have a tough one defending these shit cunts on this forum.

Ofocurse I support but the truth is that they just never show any improvement regardless of who coaches them or trains them.

I'm not wanting them to win the comp every year neck I don't even expect them to make the 8. I just want them to fucking show some improvement.

Our time is a investment and this club is the worst tock on the market so we have every fucking right to call them shit
Yeah mate I agree with every word you say.
Is some consistency too much to ask? Can we just compete whether it's 9,s or 1st grade that's all us long suffering fans ask.
Can everyone please play with the passion of RTS.