You cannot, under any circumstances, post anything potentially slanderous.

• Doing so can have legal implications.

• That includes naming names when players are suspected of match fixing, doping, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
And don't forget Kiss
ok...before I report you to Tahjay and get you banned for life...

Erin Molan's comments show a different attitude to multi culturalism than you would generally see or hear in NZ. That is except for the few right wing dinosaurs out there.

Is that an Australian thing? Talk to any Asian and they definitely think so,

Reactions: Tragic

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I do not like racism, living in Aussie I was surprised by how open they were with their racist comments. When we came home being white I heard Kiwis saying the same things privately. My view is things are getting better than what they were, especially in those private comments.

To that end the Aussies are more honest about their racism

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I remember years ago when I was in a menswear shop in Kogarah, Really nice Lebanese guy. He said to me " A Kiwi eh, the Aussies accuse me of doing to camels what you guys do to sheep!!" 🤣 🤣

The Chinese people in particular find the Aussies very frustrating. They don't say anything to the Aussies, only to people they trust.

Reactions: moonknightgk

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I do not like racism, living in Aussie I was surprised by how open they were with their racist comments. When we came home being white I heard Kiwis saying the same things privately. My view is things are getting better than what they were, especially in those private comments.

i have given up trying to explain things to them, its like they just dont get it, most common reply is no we're multiculural, see all those greeks, and italians we have. also theres heaps of chinese living in box hill.

Reactions: bruce

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Alleged some of Clearys flat mates and friends crossed into Queensland using a false freight pass to attend the grand final
No respect these kids, probly the same coked-up entitled little punks who wrecked the trophy and made a mockery of it was it, wouldn't have happened back in Joey Johns and Locky's day.

Last edited:

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
And NC to be spoken to by Integrity Unit.

Not sure what the NRL is coming to if they make players responsible for actions of their mates
Yeah I thought that was a bit tough to judge him on the actions of others. On the news it said the investigation point was wether Cleary had prior knowledge etc which I guess if he helped plan it might be a different story

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
No respect for tradition...arseholes!!!
Is that the same statue that used to be the Winfield cup? or is it just a copy?
CtrES0OUIAA0OuO.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bruce

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
It was weird when they removed cigarette sponsorship. More as Winfield Cup was so synonymous with the competition. Even though a change of sponsorship would of changed the name anyway just like we now have the Telstra Premiership. Although the NRL name probably trumps that.

I know the Panthers have been given a please explain around the damage to the trophy. This will soon blow over and be talked about like the Raiders damaging it and putting a towel around the bottom for a few parades. A bit easier for the Raiders with no social media back then.

At least their clubs have won the thing which puts then in a position to damage the trophy.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
And NC to be spoken to by Integrity Unit.

Not sure what the NRL is coming to if they make players responsible for actions of their mates
I'm just wondering if he supplied them with tickets knowing they couldn't get there without breaking the rules. Otherwise, I can't see any reason why he would be responsible either.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
I'm just wondering if he supplied them with tickets knowing they couldn't get there without breaking the rules. Otherwise, I can't see any reason why he would be responsible either.
News mentioned he was being questioned about ‘prior knowledge’

Reactions: bruce and Miket12
YOU CAN NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES POST ANYTHING POTENTIALLY DEFAMATORY LIBELLOUS OR SLANDEROUS. Do not speculate names of unconfirmed stories in the media, make assumptions on a persons character, post unfavourable rumours or break name suppression orders. Doing so can have serious legal implications for you, admin and/or this forum.

ANY OFFENCES WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT THREAD OR SITE BAN.

In simple terms, if its not an official release or events and names are not reported in any MAJOR news agencies then do not talk about it.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings