You cannot, under any circumstances, post anything potentially slanderous.

• Doing so can have legal implications.

• That includes naming names when players are suspected of match fixing, doping, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Defence

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Absolutely this. Gangs are cowards, bullying and attacking people. Keep your fingers crossed that the little b*****ds don’t start using knives like the ones in London
Mate in under 17s our team used to go down to the local gang pad after every game (free piss and drugs) half a dozen of them ended up joining- one ended up murdering someone- another who was my best friend done something arguably worse and is now doin preventive detention which is the toughest sentence in nz.
I’ve played against the black power and the mob and a prison team.
Gangs and rugby league go hand in hand in nz and have for as long as I can remember- not saying it’s right, just that it’s not going to be easy to stamp out.
It’s a complex issue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Reaction score
U would have to prove it was a gang sign though.
In Brazil 👌 means fark yo ass
nah they got rid of the touch down dance pretty easily. They could stop this as easy

Reaction score
Defence

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
nah they got rid of the touch down dance pretty easily. They could stop this as easy
I’m not convinced but hopefully you’re right.
Time will tell.

Reaction score
matiunz

matiunz

Piss it off!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Reported 3 months after the alleged offence. Piss off madam & get your holiday spend from some other mug. Leave our Josh alone
Might be harsh but I’m a bit dubious about someone waiting 3 months to report a domestic abuse incident- reeks of a revenge/spite act to me

Top Bottom