You cannot, under any circumstances, post anything potentially slanderous.

• Doing so can have legal implications.

• That includes naming names when players are suspected of match fixing, doping, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score

defensivebomb

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
“Six Tackles with Gus” is an unfortunately coincidental name for a podcast where Gould talks about seeing various players’ dicks on the internet. I could only think of Big Papi, May, Philips and Coleman. Did he manage to talk about six?

Reaction score
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Carbon based life form recognises same life form of opposite gender that has in built attraction features.
Oxygen carrying fluid diverts to genital area of first life form, causes localised and temporary stimulation of the area and simultaneous reduction in cognitative capability
First life form undergoes behavioural and operational changes and engages with second life form. Note! Second life form may or may not be willing to reciprocate or acquiesce.

Aggravating features for behaviour of both life forms may be:
Permanent/continuous inadequacies of cognitive function other than in the physical recreational field
Introduction of behavioural toxins through ingestion or inhalation

Ends
it Ends pretty abruptly, what's after that, we're all fucked? That's probly what Greenberg's saying right now

Last edited:
Reaction score
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
After this off season I suspect we will hear more about low level stuff players have done off the field that would have previously just been unreported or not talked about on social media.

Reaction score
Miket12

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
After this off season I suspect we will hear more about low level stuff players have done off the field that would have previously just been unreported or not talked about on social media.
Warriors or NRL in general?

Top Bottom