General NRL Ladder predictor

Just did the NRL ladder Predictor - I was a little bored - you cannot so anything on Good Friday - so why is it call Good Friday when it is so boring. Anyway had the Warriors winning every game so I can now die a happy man :)

Web capture_15-4-2022_14226_ladderpredictor.nrl.com.jpeg

Just did the NRL ladder Predictor - I was a little bored - you cannot so anything on Good Friday - so why is it call Good Friday when it is so boring. Anyway had the Warriors winning every game so I can now die a happy man :)

View attachment 47005
Roosters missing the 8 ya reckon?
I just done mine- I’m not very smart so I don’t know how to post it like yours but I’ve got us finishing equal 8th with the titans :nailbiting:

I’m too busy fucking up my SuperCoach season with pointless trades to do a ladder predictor this far out however I reckon 8th to 11th feels about right for us this year. 8th would be pretty cool.

Going off my predictions (and the less bias Sportsbet odds) the top 7 looks pretty set- which is a shame this early in the season.
On the bright side for us we should be right in the hunt for that 8th spot.

CD9325DF-FDDE-438D-9AA0-B7FF32AA07B9.jpeg

Going off my predictions (and the less bias Sportsbet odds) the top 7 looks pretty set- which is a shame this early in the season.
On the bright side for us we should be right in the hunt for that 8th spot.

View attachment 47006
Roosters, Manly and South’s in that top 7 look vulnerable. Still probably top 8 but I could see us and the Cows, Knights, Broncos, Titans along with those 3 in a playoff for four 4-8 positions.

Early days though with injuries, form, etc

Last edited:

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Way I’m seeing it at the moment is similar to last year where there were obvious tiers

Panthers
Storm
Eels
Sharks

Roosters
Manly
Bunnies

Titans
Warriors
Cowboys
Canberra
Broncs

Dragons
Newcastle
Bulldogs
Tigers

Middle 2 tiers have the most movement in them I’d say and not 100% Eels and Sharks will stay top 4

Reactions: wizards rage