General Nrl Ladder Predictor

just done it again and have us 9th, missing out on differential with 28pts and a headache thinking about the Eels and Panthers blowouts.... sad.

exact reason why we need to smash the panthers...payback is a bitch

Now my updated NRL predictor--after 26 rounds losing to manly & Dragon's(yeah I know but that the warriors)
so if right we play the sharks at home if win PLAY STORM IN MEL in the semi's ....yeahhh if win that pre-final against roosters ...manly Vs Souths in the other Pre-final

1. Roosters
2. Rabbitohs
3. Storm
4. Sea Eagles
5. Bulldogs
6. Warriors
7. Sharks
8. Knights

Far Away Fan

Warriors with a Home Game from 6th ?

Only top 4 get to play at home

That's how it works. Try the Predictor yourself.
In the Preliminary Finals, 1 plays 4, 2 plays 3, but each loser there has another life. In the other two games, the loser is knocked out.

Buck777

Had a massive discussion about this last night @ work. We agreed that the sharks, penrith,titans and raiders games are likely wins. We disagreed on the rest. The optimists still say top 4, I think we'll be extremely fortunate to do 6, and will be happy just to be there come finals. The Penrith game we had is a rock around our neck. We need at least two teams to free fall out of the 8, or we need to do to a team what Penrith did to us. Though nice, I don't think that'll happen.

Reactions: Tonbridge (Swanley)

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
1. Roosters
2. Rabbits
3. Storm
4. Manly
5. Bulldogs
6. Sharks
7. Warriors
8. Knights

Did it again, this one has us against the sharks in rd 1, ran it assuming the sharks don't get whacked by suspensions.
No matter what way you slice it, a win in the 1st round of the finals pretty much just means away game against one of the top 4 teams - it's so stacked in favour of the top 4 now.. that has to be the teams goal for next year.

They have alot of "4 point games", Sharks, Panthers, Raiders, Titans, each win in those games beats down the competition around us. Equally if they lose more than one of those games - they are likely gone.

Reactions: 1 person

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
I'm on holiday so have too much time on my hands! Anyhow, further to my previous post about our tough draw I went back another couple of years. I know they can't necessarily predict where teams will end up, but it made me pretty mad!

* And I have the Warriors coming 7th btw - several teams could be annoying though

Attachments

• Draw.png
    Draw.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 35
I really think there will be some upset's from some of the lower table team's...like mondays night dragon Vs bunnies (one I bet on won $90 of $15 backing the dragon to win)
i.e the likes of bronco's , dragon , tigers should well upset least one top 8 team before the season's over ....why I love the NRL really any team on it's day can knock over a top one playing average

Reactions: Sup42
I really think there will be some upset's from some of the lower table team's...like mondays night dragon Vs bunnies (one I bet on won $90 of $15 backing the dragon to win)
i.e the likes of bronco's , dragon , tigers should well upset least one top 8 team before the season's over ....why I love the NRL really any team on it's day can knock over a top one playing average
This weekend is massive , if we win the following round will be even bigger , and so on and so on....

Manly have two soft games before they meet us ( Tigers and Eels ) we will be honed up by the Storm and Sharks by comparison. If both teams roll into that contest winners , it will be the game of the season for us.

I couldn't imagine a better finals booster for the Warriors if they beat Manly twice in the regular season and land in the top eight.

It's all down hill after the next three games.

I have zero sympathy for the Sharks, I hope Gallen plays when we play them because I want our boys to smash the crap out of them, undeserving of being in the top 8 imo.

Reactions: Sup42
5th is entirely plausible - but going from 11th seems a bit of a stretch. Sadly I think the game which put us in contention for the finals may actually end up seeing us miss out on p/d. Penrith in an ironic twist.

Having said that we look good and if we hit 30 we should be there.

5th is entirely plausible - but going from 11th seems a bit of a stretch. Sadly I think the game which put us in contention for the finals may actually end up seeing us miss out on p/d. Penrith in an ironic twist.

Having said that we look good and if we hit 30 we should be there.

exactly why we need to put a big score bronco's style on the likes of the panthers ....

Far Away Fan

Just had some more fun with this thing. We get into the top 8 in two rounds' time, by my reckoning.

After round 25, with one round remaining, a three point gap has opened up between teams at #8 and #9 on the ladder. And this is after having us losing to Manly next weekend.

The key factor is that the other teams which we need to finish ahead of, the ones in positions 7 to 10, say, have a more difficult run home than we do. So the Knights slip out of contention and we finish just above the Raiders in 7th position. Finishing #6 would have been far far better, as it would give us a home match for the first round of the finals, but our loss to the Sharkies did for us there. Unless we beat Manly...

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Hmm, NQ comfortably beating the Knights. By my reckoning they will need to lose once for the Warriors to make the 8 based on the draws of all the contenders.

Next week they have the Sharks and then the Tigpies. I hope ASADA leaves the Sharks be this week.

NQ are hot right now, I'm expecting 9th. Damn Pamfers