General NRL General Manager Game - Wheel and Deal to the best team

ryno

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
Entertainment value? I haven’t even started on the style of game my teams going to play - it could be boring defensive orientated but I think you guessed it. We will probably be playing entertaining Warrior-ball style😉

In all seriousness I think my team would beat the current Warriors lineup 💪

Jungle ball?

• Haha
Reactions: Defence and Weno

Mr Brownstone

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2014
Echoing others comments, thanks heaps wrighty wrighty for organising that and everyone else who participated.

Was a game of highs and lows for the Cowboys - the realisation, after spending the equivalent of around $2.6m (including the Marsters trade) on Cameron Smith, that 6 or 7 of your top 17 were off contract was disappointing for this GM who had clearly not done his homework. Waking up last Saturday morning to see that Defence Defence was well aware of this fact and calling out that the Cowboys were close to bankrupt was also sub-optimal & with the Government denying our requests to participate in the wage subsidy scheme we saw a number of key players walk out the door. So we reverted to playing catch up footy on the recruitment front, utilising underhanded bargaining strategies and preying on the misjudgment of others to eventually build ourselves a competitive squad. Giddyup!!

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Entertainment value? I haven’t even started on the style of game my teams going to play - it could be boring defensive orientated but I think you guessed it. We will probably be playing entertaining Warrior-ball style😉

In all seriousness I think my team would beat the current Warriors lineup 💪
wizards rage wizards rage I know your team is locked in the other thread - but just be safe can you confirm with a reply to me? Apologies if you already did that on the previous page. Tag me when you reply maybe.

Working on consolidating the lists now.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
wizards rage wizards rage I know your team is locked in the other thread - but just be safe can you confirm with a reply to me? Apologies if you already did that on the previous page. Tag me when you reply maybe.

Working on consolidating the lists now.
As you can see wrighty wrighty, the list now has the players first names and the evasive tactics are finished. My full team is loaded.

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Just waiting on warriors55 warriors55 for his goal kicker. I may temporarily pick Benji until I hear back from him, and to allow progress.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Just a suggestion, if this comes up again at a latter stage.
Just to kind of give it that more complete feeling for me.
Would like to see participants choose the teams not used in this first EPIC game.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings