Post Match 2023 Broncos vs Warriors - Week 3 Finals (Post Match)

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's a shame for the dream to end. They were pulling of special things all season and it looked like they could pull off a fairy tale.

It was also an opportunity (making the top 4) we could have taken advantage of. Even though making in this stage will be invaluable next year is a different beast. We could get some key injuries and end up 6th instead of 4th.

Also with Johnson and Harris their time is coming to an end. So there is only a few more opportunities with some of the key players.

Next year the NRL is changing its name to NRLE (National Rugby League Entertainment) this shit is going to Vegas and turning more into WWE by the Year. Story lines written… Broncos have had everything go their way this year. Soon refs will be getting knocked out by plastic chairs. Peter V’landys is just another Vince McMahon and Abdo is his little puppet.

Warriors were 100% in the grind until the missed forward pass try, huge momentum shift
I thought that was the story of the night. In the grind until a 50/50 went the other way, ad nauseum. I'm proud of how they kept staying in the contest, another night and a couple of those 50/50s would have brought us back into it.

Terrible refereeing! But an amazing season! They aren’t too far off and I hope Brisbane play like that next week cos that’s the blueprint on beating Penrith!
I'm not so sure. Panthers are well drilled and they have a much better dominant tackle up the middle if Broncos can pull off the off loads I would agree.

But it's a big IF

I was able to change to the Fox commentary with the yellow button on the Sky remote.
Lucky bugger. I changed to alternative but it didn't change the commentary.

The Warriors are making the game day experience really attractive, time for Sky to come to the party and invest in a good home commentary team.

Back