General NRL Footy Programs Discussion Thread

Buck777

Just a heads up that Shaun Johnson will be a guest (quite a rare honour for a warrior) on today's footy show.
Looked for a Shaun Johnson thread to put this on but there didn't seem to be one, so don't shoot me.

Buck777

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339926645.913154.jpg

I had to work Spence but I have it recorded ( hopefully)

Heres a link
https://video.au.msn.com/watch/vide...pkey=36114c2c-187f-4e94-9b8c-ec211cc16eea||||

Reactions: AttilaTheGorilla

iago

Warriors Bench Player
Jun 16, 2012
LOL he was shit. The support personnel stepped up big time compared to previous weeks, where blokes were waiting ages for the ball.

Agreed there. The ballboys, Johns etc made sure he didn't have to wait.

Btw Johns must have an Asian fetish, he loves Johnson. God I hate instagram.

crump81

Warriors Bench Player
May 18, 2012
Does anyone know if sky are going to show this programme? They normally do, but I still can't find it anywhere, even after sky have secured the rights to NRL this year.

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Worst league show.. some funny moments. It's really a variety show rather than a league show with some sad old men fronting it. I'd rather watch 40/20! haha
Get some better writers or get rid of fatty. They need funnier people/gags. Matty Johns and Beau Ryan would be the start of a great show.
Def don't watch it if you want league content. In a 2hour show there's about 15mins of it. :D /rant

Hopefully sky gets sterlo's new show on as well as NRL on Fox and the monday night show they produce.

Reactions: mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Worst league show.. some funny moments. It's really a variety show rather than a league show with some sad old men fronting it. I'd rather watch 40/20! haha
Get some better writers or get rid of fatty. They need funnier people/gags. Matty Johns and Beau Ryan would be the start of a great show.
Def don't watch it if you want league content. In a 2hour show there's about 15mins of it. :D /rant

Hopefully sky gets sterlo's new show on as well as NRL on Fox and the monday night show they produce.
I personally hate that show. Find most of that stuff boring and not really funny. More interested in the in depth discussions and break downs...

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
Erin looking mighty uncomfortable sitting next to Konrad Hurrell lol...

I can understand that. I'm just uncomfortable sitting here watching it. Seriously though I am loving this as I don't know about you but for me it takes me back my days at primary school with new kid from Tonga who couldn't pronounce his J's properly. Man he was such crack up "Who's your favourite singer ? " " Michael Sackson ! " " What's your favourite song of his ? " " Suss beat it " ... :D

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings