Post Match 2023 Penrith vs Warriors - Week 1 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
our only try came from an offload. a few weeks ago parra provided a blueprint to beat penrith that had a lot of offloads involved. i get wanting to play our way.... but penriths way is our way but way better and they do it flawlessly

But we didn't play our way.

Nothing we did today looked anything like the shapes we have run all season

Errors and missed tackles were my big takeaway (exactly the same as last week), that won't win against any team let alone the best in the biz.

Oh well, congrats going hard aside from that.

We didn't get any major injuries that I am aware of and got a pretty sweet try, more than can be said for the Storm last night.

A week to regroup and learn from what went wrong today, and hopefully Knights and Raiders smash the absolute sh!t out of each other to get them nice and tender for some good eating at Mt Smart 😅

the only lack of effort on the warriors part was shown by Jazz in the dying seconds of the game, and i thought it was about to gift the Panthers another try.
I love watching CNK and DWZ putting everything in for every second of the game. Every other player - including Jazz - needs to match this effort.

Still amazed that we went in without a legit halfback. RV plays like a mini SJ and k owe the plays and systems. And the bench was a weird one as well. Smallest bench anywhere in the comp. No props or big boy to come on for impact. Feel the boys were let down a bit by the coaches. And also shows how reliant our team is on SJ

Back