General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seating map is now live.

Although probably a bit misleading as they're likely holding back an allocation of tickets for each phase on the onsite process.

Quickly jump on the website before 3pm Dave.

You'll be able to grab them

You need a ticket master account

the AAN the NRL and club has emailed you

Have it already to go and you should be fine.
To much for my stroked brain ,Thanks Juju.
City girl message me on Allison Brough,we may be able to help each other out

To much for my stroked brain ,Thanks Juju.
City girl message me on Allison Brough,we may be able to help each other out
Let me know if I can help at all - or pass your code to another member now and ask them to sort you tickets alongside their purchase.

I hate the idea of members missing out

Let me know if I can help at all - or pass your code to another member now and ask them to sort you tickets alongside their purchase.

Thanks Juju, I'm hoping City girl messages me and I can get her to purchase them.Im after 2 tickets for me and my Mate who is an old bugger also he is also a season ticket holder

Not sure City girl is going to message me on Allison Brough,but if you can help I would appreciate it. Thanks

This is all too much. Remember If 500 people buy 6 each - that's 3000 tickets!

Shocking that less than 4900 people could theoretically buy all the tickets
6 per membership.

Theres plenty of seats still remaining so you should be fine at 3pm.

Somebody should help out Dave though!

The seating map is now live.

Although probably a bit misleading as they're likely holding back an allocation of tickets for each phase on the onsite process.
Is this it?

Attachments

• 834B09C0-95A8-4DAF-AAF5-0A21F3955614.jpeg
    834B09C0-95A8-4DAF-AAF5-0A21F3955614.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 52
Just waiting for all the extra tickets to hit trademe. Hopefully like last time the bids get stupidly big to ruin the sale

Why don’t they specify this? I have GA membership so assumed south stand. Then I come back later and there is a map which shows South stand is allocated? Ffs would have been handy to know this earlier!

Why don’t they specify this? I have GA membership so assumed south stand. Then I come back later and there is a map which shows South stand is allocated? Ffs would have been handy to know this earlier!
Damn... same boat here brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back