Votes: 50 34.2%
  • 50’s

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • +60’s

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Bruce

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Yeah it's actually crazy how far we have regressed in certain aspects my step father was a jack of all trades could literally do just about anything weld build knit sow bake paint I'd be there all day listing what he could do learnt it all from his father these days the kids can't do anything and have all the answers and tutorials in there pocket. Lucky ai will do it for them soon haha 😄

this is so true

youth today are more preoccupied with tik tok and other pointless social media clout

Just got up for my Pee and Coffee! I have done more peeing in my 40s than my first 40 years! 🤣 I'm a month away from 48, although my spiritual age is a combination of a 8yr old and a 90yr old 🤣 Loved league since I first saw my first game and a old bugger who remembers before the Warriors, I can say with hand over my heart It's so much better with them in my life! 😍

31 still feel, look, act and touch 21 :ROFLMAO:. Boarded the Warriors Rollercoaster when I was 10 from their 2002 season. Was a Union fan before then. When they shortened the warriors on game day on TV to "WAR" on the score etc, I remember saying to my dad "ohh so the difference between rugby and league, they have War Scrums, what's a war scrum?" Oblivious to the fact they were stating it was a Warriors feed lmfao.

Juuuuuust fit into the 30s bracket but only for a few more months.
Crazy to think I was an optimistic 11 year old watching that first game in 95 thinking we were going to be a dominant force.
Certainly didn’t think I’d be still here at almost 40 (particularly after some of the last decade) waiting (Im)patiently for our first premiership.

Played league from the age of 8 until 35 in the Auckland senior competition .
Was living in Australia in 95 and traveled with mates to attend the first Warriors game.
Have been a tragic ever since.
Fortunately we have kicked on this year