General NRL 2023 Finals Week 2 - General Discussion - Storm vs Roosters

Thanks bro..but they defiantly weren't put onside by the kicker the whole team ran up infront of kicker then tackled..I've seen this many times now...I only ask cause it it seems totally illegal so I think I'm going mad..
Might pay to check the replay. They look well drilled and wait the 10m until tackling. Haven't seen one where they don't yet. I actually don't like the rule but it looks like Storm are using it correctly

Thanks bro..but they defiantly weren't put onside by the kicker the whole team ran up infront of kicker then tackled..I've seen this many times now...I only ask cause it it seems totally illegal so I think I'm going mad..

Did the ball catcher run it back 10m though ?

Yep I’m seeing the same thing. Can understand the passive chase tactic but the ones making the first tackle are in that same line and are never put onside from what I can see?

Back