Sports UFC / MMA

UFC 293 in Sydney has a great ANZAC contingent. Hopefully a few of the boys get wins to round off the weekend
20230909_183915.jpg

4 losses in a row now for Shane Young on the back of missing weight by 3.5lbs. Love the guy but his last win was in 2019. He'll be lucky to retain a spot in the UFC going forward
Probs only got a fight because it was in Australia.

I'm getting turned off by CKB though. It's a bunch of hypocrites. Izzy is a massive douchebag (but great fighter).

To be honest, non of the Aussies or kiwis are exciting fighters except Tai Tuivasa.

I'm getting turned off by CKB though. It's a bunch of hypocrites.
Yeah, i was really surprised that someone from CKB would miss weight after how vocal they are about harsher penalties for anyone that misses weight.

Probs only got a fight because it was in Australia.

I'm getting turned off by CKB though. It's a bunch of hypocrites. Izzy is a massive douchebag (but great fighter).

To be honest, non of the Aussies or kiwis are exciting fighters except Tai Tuivasa.
Watch the Israel doco when it comes out - brilliant movie.

Carlos Ulberg is a pretty exciting watch.
Dan Hooker fights are always next level.

As for the Aussie - Jack Della Maddalena is an exciting prospect

I love Izzy, I love his arrogance.
I met the CKB boys when I worked in MIQ, nice guys from the limited contact I had with them
It's not his arrogance it's his teams hypocrisy. They call out DDP for not fighting injured and Kai Kara France pulls out injured. Kape calls them out and Izzy has a hernia.

That dog stuff with Izzy is looking really bad for him too.

Watch the Israel doco when it comes out - brilliant movie.

Carlos Ulberg is a pretty exciting watch.
Dan Hooker fights are always next level.

As for the Aussie - Jack Della Maddalena is an exciting prospect
Yes, I forgot about Hooker. He's great.

Izzy showed nothing this fight. That 5th round he was not ready to die like he did against Gastelum.

Back