General Dally M's nominations announced

Love this guys statistical break downs - here's one on the likely winner for the Dally M

“It could mean that a player who is five votes behind in the final round of the NRL regular season could somehow overtake the leader if they manage to pull in six votes.”

is our SJ getting fleeced?!?!?
just kidding….
…kinda.
🫣
I see what you're saying but Hynes would be the only potential one able to do that and he wasn't even named in the HB of the year so should be safe for that scenario

I see what you're saying but Hynes would be the only potential one able to do that and he wasn't even named in the HB of the year so should be safe for that scenario
yeah man.
i was half kidding, haha.

I don’t like that players banned for 2 or more weeks are excluded from winning the title. With random clampdowns on things like the hip drop, it’s too easy to get accidentally banned for accidents. Eg Niukores first hip drop that resulted in a few weeks ban wouldn’t even be a penalty by the end of the season.

Reece Walsh should be eligible if he can sit out his ban and still get the most votes for the season.

Next they will probably patrol social media posts, comments and likes to see if players qualify for Dally M :ROFLMAO:

I don’t like that players banned for 2 or more weeks are excluded from winning the title. With random clampdowns on things like the hip drop, it’s too easy to get accidentally banned for accidents. Eg Niukores first hip drop that resulted in a few weeks ban wouldn’t even be a penalty by the end of the season.

Reece Walsh should be eligible if he can sit out his ban and still get the most votes for the season.
Nah I'm happy with the rules as the are.

I will very likely change my mind when a Warrior is negatively impacted by this rule 🤣

Daylight Robbery.....how does SJ not get 1 point during the Manly game....KP should of handed his award to SJ

“It could mean that a player who is five votes behind in the final round of the NRL regular season could somehow overtake the leader if they manage to pull in six votes.”

is our SJ getting fleeced?!?!?
just kidding….
…kinda.
🫣
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Abdo earlier in the night “you can’t script this”
Freudian slip?
Nothing to see here, definitely not a dodgy underworld figure looking c&#t hiding in plain sight dropping clues to his criminal schemes like a cartoon villain.

or is he?

Last edited:
Back