Votes: 17 17.0%
  • The bottom of the South Island

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • The Naki

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Manuwatu

Votes: 6 6.0%

• Total voters
Born in Aucks, raised in Ponsonby before it was cool. Now reside in Melbourne and call it home.

Born in Tauranga and moved to Auckland with family when I was 5/6.
Lived there until I was promoted and relocated to Wellington and then separated and moved to Australia for 23 years. Moved back to NZ and Thames and now living back in Tauranga

Born in ChCh ,lived in Dunedin .,Wgtn .Petone, .,Taihape and Mt Maunganui ,and moved to Hamilton 4 years ago .

hatched in Auckland. Schooled at Bailey Rd & Penrose high. Spent some years in Wellington & Palmy & now in Rotorua for past 14 years.
Jeez I'm feeling old.

Reactions: kos
This is my life

Born in Greymouth lived in Cobden until I was 9
Moved to Alexandra when I was 9 lived there for a further 9 years until I was 18
Moved to Christchurch when I was 18 lived there for a further 4 years until I was 22
Moved to Hamilton when I was 22 lived thefore for a further 3 years until I was 25
Moved back to Christchurch when I was 25 lived there for a further 2 years until I was 27
Moved back to Alexandra when I was 27 lived there for a further year until I was 28
Moved to Auckland when I was 28 lived there for 3 years until I was 31
Moved to Dunedin when I was 31 lived there for 5 years until I was 36
Moved to Lower Hutt when I was 36 lived there for a year until I was 37
Moved to Porirua when I was 37 and lived there for 9 years until I was 46
Moved to Mosgiel which is just outside of Dunedin when I was 46 and have been living there for the last 3 years.

So basically as you can see I moved around a lot.

Kia Ora whanau

After the most recent question about everyone's ages, I thought it would be cool to see where everyone is from.

I'm a bit of a nomad, born in Welly and grew up in Hamilton, before moving to the mighty Hawkes Bay as a teen.

Have been living in Auckland as an adult most recently, before moving to Tauranga about 10 weeks ago.

So if there's any other BOP supporters around it would be good to catch up and talk about our impending first premiership 😉
I am originally from Whakatane, have a nephew in the BOP Development squad as a Prop. Also a relative of Dalton Papalii

From Sri Lanka where cricket is a religion. Been living in Auckland since I moved here in 2008.

First got a Warriors taste in 2011 as my accounting teacher gave a weekly reward for guessing the warriors score on the weekend. Kevin Locke, SJ, Mateo, Matulino were my first Warrior favorites.

Then started watching again in 2018 and have been following since.

Have been visiting the forum at least 2 times a day everyday for the last 3 years but never posted. Thought I'd do my bit by finally creating an account and helping the forum rebuild.

I forgot to add I chose the worse states in Australia to live in regards to following sport! Adelaide and Tassie follow AFL like a religion. 🤮
Mention I love NRL and the response is oh that's state of origin. What team do you go for 🤦‍♂️

Back