NRL NRL 2023 Round 27 - General Discussion

I'm starting to think Penrith. Purely based on that parra game where they were really bent out of shape by an attacking formation that we can very easily replicate. Also I'm sure Webby has some dirt on them we can use.
Yeah I am thinking the same, I think the Broncs are looking quite scary on attack with all their speed with Reynolds controlling things.

I'm starting to think Penrith. Purely based on that parra game where they were really bent out of shape by an attacking formation that we can very easily replicate. Also I'm sure Webby has some dirt on them we can use.

I am keen on Penrith but for a different reason

Brisbane have now lost 14 games in a row at Suncorp against Melbourne.

Be great to see Melbourne go and beat them week one of the finals

I am keen on Penrith but for a different reason

Brisbane have now lost 14 games in a row at Suncorp against Melbourne.

Be great to see Melbourne go and beat them week one of the finals
Since 2009 at Suncorp, what a beautiful stat.

Would love to see the Bongos try and break a 14 year hoodoo first week of the finals. But also feel we would get close to 40/60 support in Brissy.

Is a bloody tough one to pick, end of the day you have to beat the best to be the best. So bring them all on!

Since 2009 at Suncorp, what a beautiful stat.

Would love to see the Bongos try and break a 14 year hoodoo first week of the finals. But also feel we would get close to 40/60 support in Brissy.

Is a bloody tough one to pick, end of the day you have to beat the best to be the best. So bring them all on!

And we have the luxury of not having to wait long to find out.

We will know our opponent within 2 hours of our game ending pretty much.

Straight into planning. Would have been crap if we had to wait until the last game of the round to know who we are playing

Aside from the Knights the Cowboy v Panthers game pretty much effects the other 8 teams still in the running.

Panthers/Broncos will confirm minor premiership

Warriors/Storm will confirm week 1 opponents

Raiders can secure their spot with a Cowboys win and the Sharks will know the stakes for their opponent on Sunday

Roosters can book their spot with a Panthers win otherwise they need to tune into Raiders v Sharks to learn their fate.

Cowboys book their spot with a win.

This Panthers vs Cowboys final round game where the Cows simply need a win to make the 8 reminds me of 2014 when we had to simply lose by 2 to Penrith in the final round to make the 8. Of course we got towelled up and missed the playoffs. It's unreal that we get to go into this final round without stressing about our fate.

That was shit neither Souths or roosters deserve finals..it should be cowboys and eels
It was not a nice game to watch IMO, but the defence was very solid and the pace was obvious.

That is finals foosball, it is sudden death, no two points, no next week, you either win or have Mad Monday.

This has always been talked about in Sydney playoffs, it is not just us ruminating about it.

It is like stepping up to rep football.

If Webby can get us through this in one piece he is a genius.

Terrible speaker
He needs to take some advice off Homer Simpson. If he said less he'd be a better public speaker.

Could also apply to Gould and his statement on the Bulldog who walked out. "No one walked out, this is a media beat up. ..................................................The player is taking some time off after leaving training....................................he didn't walkout he left.

He needs to take some advice off Homer Simpson. If he said less he'd be a better public speaker.

Could also apply to Gould and his statement on the Bulldog who walked out. "No one walked out, this is a media beat up. ..................................................The player is taking some time off after leaving training....................................he didn't walkout he left.

Who walked out?

Back