General NRL 2022 Round 7 - General Discussion

1769.jpg
Foordy - broncoshq.com

you think player agents are shady now ... wait until they start exploiting that rule

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION
If clubs tried to game it, it could backfire if they push up the price and end up with the player…

1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

Good job Broncos. Nice to see the darlings out under.

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
We did it for Morgan

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

1809.jpg
Fozz - broncoshq.com

I was interested to hear the Sharks are the first top 4 team we've beaten this year. Panthers won't be able to do it for another two rounds when they play the Eels. Ah well, it's only fair that a struggling team should have an easy draw for the start of the season.

Reactions: Defence
1769.jpg
Foordy - broncoshq.com

I was interested to hear the Sharks are the first top 4 team we've beaten this year. Panthers won't be able to do it for another two rounds when they play the Eels. Ah well, it's only fair that a struggling team should have an easy draw for the start of the season.

I think they were saying that before tonight we hadn't beaten a top 4 team in a couple of years

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION