General NRL 2022 Round 15 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2022 Round 15 - General Discussion
nrl-2022-jpeg.46091

A thread for all 2022 Round 15 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) )...

Silvertails

Silvertails

25263.jpg
ricardo - silvertails.net

4461.jpg
Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,128

Dam Kodi is awful at D. We really need to pick players on their D

Benched 20 minutes into his 150th game wow having a shocker

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
What i don’t understand is that Silvertail log everytime I visit this site ….

If anything the Sharks deserve next dibs.,

Silvertails

Silvertails

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 21,054

Well this game as well and truely screwed my multi….

Me too mate me too

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Fucking what a banger of a finish.

10 minutes to go and down by 14. Cowboys didn't look like they were gonna score then BAM BAM BAM.

Reactions: 4 users

The Salary Sombrero

Probably a dumb question but here goes: why was that last titans try a no try? If the opposition team knocked on and the ref doesn't stop play and the other team scores wouldn't that just be play on?

Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

Probably a dumb question but here goes: why was that last titans try a no try? If the opposition team knocked on and the ref doesn't stop play and the other team scores wouldn't that just be play on?
I think (and I repeat, I think) it's because the bunker thought there was a knock on and then Moylan picked it up again. Just a guess.

Reactions: 1 user

Canonball

wow, we're pretty used to looking at officiating in warriors games with some scepticism, but I've just watched 15 minutes of the raiders v knights in which the 'comeback' by the knights was nothing but a leg up from the referees ... ricki might have an excuse this time

gpred

gpred

Contributor
wow, we're pretty used to looking at officiating in warriors games with some scepticism, but I've just watched 15 minutes of the raiders v knights in which the 'comeback' by the knights was nothing but a leg up from the referees ... ricki might have an excuse this time
Don't worry about Sticky, he'll be ok. They win so he'll talk about how proud he is of his players effort. A couple of bounces of the ball the other way and he's talking about how there are guys in his team not putting in, and giving petty responses to reporters.

Guy is a poor human being (judging by how he treats others in public), and has an even poorer understanding of randomness (as per the observations above).

Dude has had a blessed professional life and needs to learn a little humility.

Reactions: 1 users
gpred

gpred

Contributor
Despite us sucking big time, I have to say the later half of the NRL season has been quite enjoyable. Lots of close games, with most teams (obviously other than us) starting to fall in line and understand whatever the flavour of the season interpretation of the game is from the NRL, and doing a good job within the talent available to them to put in a good showing.

Refereeing inconsistency remains a major frustration, but its much easier to take when watching exciting contests which don't involve the poor old Warriors.

3rdstriker

3rdstriker

F#$k at least the bulldogs are out there playing and looking like they are enjoying their footy ATM!

Sledge

Sledge

We are going to be in 15th place after this round by the looks, what an absolute clusterfuck this team is……….

Reactions: 2 users