Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00

# Player Player #

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
great post brother

yes 100% agree

hopefully Brown can see ,what is glaringly obvious to us fans and fixes it before our march to the finals in September !! Lol!!
The one percenters!

Attacking the team without the football.

The storm do this brilliantly and a perfect example at around 4:00 for Addo-Carr’s try..

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
The one percenters!

Attacking the team without the football.

The storm do this brilliantly and a perfect example at around 4:00 for Addo-Carr’s try..

Well said mate. The 1%ers!!!

Don’t know if anyone can remember our lead up to the 2011 GF.

Our defence was our attack. Every tackle the boys went in gang style making every hit count and driving the ball carrier back.

That run to the finals was amazing . No retreat no surrender. I still remember watching the boys on D. It was amazing. They were playing for each other. NO fear. It was beautiful. Need to bring that attitude back.

And I have every faith we can do it. We still have time this season.

Tomorrows game is HUGE for us. We need the win to have the belief and confidence going forward. Huge game and looking forward to it!!!

Let’s Gooooooo!!!

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
hopefully Brown can see ,what is glaringly obvious to us fans and fixes it before our march to the finals in September !! Lol!!
Well you would think if its obvious to some of us on here, Brown would see it. But after his Newc days I hold little hope.

But it really is Rugby League 101 stuff, if you were to explain to somebody who hasnt watched the game you would highlight this as a major objective. And SK has a lot of haters, but he definitely improved our pre season fitness, our completion and territory % and our defensive structure. To think a lot of that has dissappeared in under a season is scary.

I just hope Brownie sees how good Walsh is at native HB position and isnt afraid to use him there, because he tried to use Ponga as a 5/8th when he was a native FB, so the opposite to this situation. Clearly the team bought Walsh to replace RTS. But do they really have to stick with that given they either need a new 5/8th or FB regardless? Id imagine a new FB will be a lot easier for the Warriors to obtain and having Walsh getting his hands on the FB more often will result in more points, plain as day. The Warriors do not have the offensive know how to get the FB engaged often enough, RTS has proved this, although that try he scored was off his own doing and a thing of beauty.

Regardless like we agree on, we have to have our team getting back the 10 fast, then jogging up 5m to meet the offense. Reducing them to 25m gains before the kick hopefully. This should be the basis along with Completion %. Offensive defense and high Completion % = ship loads of posession and red zone territory without out forward pack having to generate it. Leaving them fresh enough to be able to charge onto short balls 5m out, try tackling Ah Mau charging onto the ball that close, or Addin Fonua-Blake. impossible.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I think with Chanel and Aitken remaining on the extended bench we will see both of them in the 17 tommorow

I would be very surprised if they are not. We really need experience in the backline so Aitken is a no brainer. My guess is he will take Pomper's spot and Pompey will take Kosi's Wing. Just too exposed with two Rookies defending together.

CHT on the Bench in place of Jazz, comes on to rest Egan, Kodi goes DH on attack and CHT on D. Cht, Kodi and Brown can really do some havoc from DH, especially as Manly don't have a rcognised DH.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
I would be very surprised if they are not. We really need experience in the backline so Aitken is a no brainer. My guess is he will take Pomper's spot and Pompey will take Kosi's Wing. Just too exposed with two Rookies defending together.

CHT on the Bench in place of Jazz, comes on to rest Egan, Kodi goes DH on attack and CHT on D. Cht, Kodi and Brown can really do some havoc from DH, especially as Manly don't have a rcognised DH.
I don't like the idea of losing Jazz off the bench. I think the bench should be Jazz, 2 props and Kodi with Tohu moving around the backrow to rotate the bench

Reactions: YeahNah 4020
Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings