Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00

# Player Player #

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
What were they rating them on? The NRL 360 team have been operating at all time lows this season however any fullback conversation excluding Papenhuyzen would make no sense. RTS would not be a top 3 fullback for anyone other than a blinkered Warriors fan.
Thoughts on the year he was Dally M?

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
What were they rating them on? The NRL 360 team have been operating at all time lows this season however any fullback conversation excluding Papenhuyzen would make no sense. RTS would not be a top 3 fullback for anyone other than a blinkered Warriors fan.
Don't shoot the messenger. Just saying what was going on

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Im not writing him off, i just want Kodi to have more of a opportunity to play the first receiver / 7 role with Walsh at 6.
I actually think if CHT is as good as people say which i haven't seen anything to indicate that to me from watching him for the past three years. Our best line up would be to have Kodi playing hooker coming off the bench with CHT permanently at 7.
Not too sure about defence wise but Kodi would make a great hooker imo. Got enough acceleration off the spot to keep the opposition second guessing.

Reactions: BeastMode

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Not too sure about defence wise but Kodi would make a great hooker imo. Got enough acceleration off the spot to keep the opposition second guessing.

that’s my biggest worry. His defence at hooker.

has Kodi played hooker in his career let alone at the Warriors????

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
I think he hates the contact and potential of getting smashed on D, the only thing holding him back IMO?

I couldn’t imagine him clocking up 50+ tackles per game week in week out.

But in short bursts off the bench, I could see him doing what Harry Grant does on attack for the Storm..

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
Adam Blair on Warriors tv says he thinks our best spine is Nikorima at 9, Walsh at 6, CHT at 7 and RTS at 1. He reckons that’s speed opposition won’t be able to contend with. Hope we get a chance to see it Sunday.
I get the feeling Brown will try this combination sooner rather than later, maybe during the match when fatigue sets in.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexM and J_P

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Yet Latrell and Papenhuyzen are the form players and probably leading the Dally M let alone their teams on the NRL ladder..
Not far off.

Dally M Leaderboard
1620337302631.png

* Player is ineligible to win the award due to a suspension.

Louim8

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2020
You need to look deeper, He’ll play that way week to week if his mates up front and his other spine players provide him the opportunity to, the stats bare this out. If the team is functioning he’s functioning which fits within the scope of what we pay him as a half, around 500k. Probably getting better value than that I suspect because statistically speaking he’s in the top bracket of attacking five-eights in the comp.

This surface view of players is naive, there are always extenuating circumstances for performance.
Im not sure what stats you looked at but he is not in the top 5 for halves, this season.
Only ones where he ranks top are lines engaged and line breaks.
And with the amount of lines engaged he does not have many try assists or line break assists. Granted those 2 stats can be somewhat reliant on the players outside him running good lines and finishing off good passes.
Also correct me if i am wrong buy i thought he signed for 650k a year?

I thought someone might try and rebute my claims with stats so i looked myself immediately after that post. But ill post the below.

From nrl.com
Line breaks : 5
2nd amoung halves, 1st is hughes with 8.
Lines engaged : 39
2nd equal. First drinkwater with 45
Try assist : 3
32nd equal, notably tied with rts and walsh. 13th amoug halves. Luai 1st with 12.
Linebreak assits : 3
Equal 5th amoung halves. Luai 1st with 12. There is 11 other halves with 4 or more.
Missed tackles: 21
Rank amoung halves 9th, there are 8 halves who have missed more tackles.

Not bad stats by any means and he has the potential to be a really good player, but my gripe is his inconsistency.

Reactions: Lance155

Louim8

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2020
Im not sure what stats you looked at but he is not in the top 5 for halves, this season.
And with the amount of lines engaged he does not have many try assists or line break assists. Granted those 2 stats can be somewhat reliant on the players outside him running good lines and finishing off good passes.
Also correct me if i am wrong buy i thought he signed for 650k a year?

I thought someone might try and rebute my claims with stats so i looked myself immediately after that post. But ill post the below.

From nrl.com
Lime breaks : 5
2nd amoung halves, 1st is hughes with 8.
Limes engaged : 39
2nd equal. First drinkwater with 45
Try assist : 3
32nd equal, notably tied with rts and walsh. 13th amoug halves. Luai 1st with 12.
Linebreak assits : 3
Equal 5th amoung halves. Luai 1st with 12. There is 11 other halves with 4 or more.
Missed tackles: 21
Rank amoung halves 9th, there are 8 halves who have missed more tackles.

Is this some sort of Tequila Olympics?
Sorry i went to correct but for some reason the site wouldnt let me change it. I had to close the app then reopen but now its fixed.
So no, kodi does not have a lime fetish...i think.

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Idk what everybody else thinks, but for my money, this might be Roger's best start to a season with us. His performances have been the difference-maker on multiple occasions and without him I think we'd be a long way down the table. Looking forward to seeing what he can do with the freedom afforded to him by Walsh and (hopefully) an in-form Kodi/CHT — early signs have been really promising. I thought he was the best player on the field by miles last weekend.

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings