General NRL 2021 Round 9 - General Discussion

xWarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 27, 2012
Am I the only one that highly rates Drinkwater ? His short kicking game is the best in the game. Hope we make a play for him.

Reactions: Sup42

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
Imagine that, Reece Lightning behind the Tongan forward pack. I suppose we could throw JT a lifeline if he's willing to give up his 10 year contact, and betray his coach and team mates, it's not treachery if you're going to a better team.
I’ve always wondered what adding a real Tongan influence to the side would do. I wonder if it would bring in all the fans that turned up for the Tongan tests? Turn Mt Smart into a hell of a place to come and play.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I’ve always wondered what adding a real Tongan influence to the side would do. I wonder if it would bring in all the fans that turned up for the Tongan tests? Turn Mt Smart into a hell of a place to come and play.
According to Richard Fale if we stack the team with Tongans we'd be an unstoppable powerhouse, I can't remember if he ended up going to jail or if he really knew anything about rugby league.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Well fam today's the day we find out if those pencil-neck bird brains are going to derail our season again, and if Browny is the real deal or a joke. Are we men or muppets, I'm not sure if I'm ready to know the answer yet. Manly look pretty average, no idea about us.

sydneywarrior92

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 12, 2013
Just think if the Warriors selected everyone’s favourite attacking players and left shitkhunts like Egan out...we could be the Titans.....

What could have been....
But then we'd be leaking double the number of points. I like where we are at as opposed to the tits. They are an unbalanced side that plays touch footy. Getting 36, 28 points put on you in consecutive weeks by 2 of the worst teams in the comp isn't finals material.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Quick question for the tab fans 😃. If you select an anytime try scorer but he doesn't end up in the team do you lose the bet or refund?
I selected katoa and it seems he's not in the team

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
May 29, 2012
Sydney
Quick question for the tab fans 😃. If you select an anytime try scorer but he doesn't end up in the team do you lose the bet or refund?
I selected katoa and it seems he's not in the team

Null bet - refunded (at least thats what happens with sportsbet)

Reactions: J_P

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
But then we'd be leaking double the number of points. I like where we are at as opposed to the tits. They are an unbalanced side that plays touch footy. Getting 36, 28 points put on you in consecutive weeks by 2 of the worst teams in the comp isn't finals material.
Yeah,

That's what I meant.

I dunno why Warriors fans do not realise that NZ league players have more problems with defence than their Aussie counter parts as a baseline and therefore it is a really retarded idea to pick all these attacking players....really retarded which is why the Kiwis do well when they pick defensive players like Nightingale and Mannering.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings