General NRL 2021 Round 9 - General Discussion

Noitall

Noitall

Reckon Coates off to Melbourne, couldn’t even look his teammates in the eye after he scored.

Reactions: 1 user
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Is Jason Taumalolo playing in this game???????

Actually did he play against us last week?

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
A question about the bunker and checking tries. Say the Titans score and the ref awards the try. The bunker then confirms that the try should have been awarded by checking to make sure there’s no reason it shouldn’t be awarded

The question I’ve got is what if the ref doesn‘t award a try and sends it upstairs for the bunker to check for a knock on in the lead up. Does the bunker check everything such as offside, obstruction and the put down or are they only allowed to check what the ref has told them too? So, say the ball was put down properly or a player put their foot into touch, the bunker can’t disallow the try?
The bunker has carte blanche to check whatever they please.

Reactions: 2 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Broncs have got a pretty good one in Tyson Gamble, he might free up milf to play his natural eyes up game, they won't miss Dearden too much if he keeps improving.

Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

Watching these games today have really gave me a appreciation for our boys, i hope i still have that by the end of our game tomorrow 😁

Reactions: 1 users