Team List NRL 2021 Round 7 - Storm vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Fazz

Fazz

Fusitua back from being dropped.

'It's a MIRACLE!'

That sudden double time recovery of a Ham string tells me that Haze is clearly on the naughty mat.

There is no other explanaition for his persona non grata status that is credible.,
Kind of pisses me off if the club used a phantom injury to drop Fusitua in all honestly. They should have been transparent that he's been complete shit and was dropped.

Chief

Chief

Absolute clown show. Hayze showed so much potential last year. Then this year he couldn't even get a run with Aitken, Hiku, Pompey and Turner all out. Instead he's being shipped to Parra while a 2nd rower and fucking Montoya start.

He better have literally tried shanking somebody at training to justify not playing him during possibly our worst backs injury crisis in a decade AND shipping him to the Eels.

I hope he kicks on like iPapa to spite this stupid club.

I love watching the Warriors cast offs doin well at other clubs. Hate the Eels but been enjoying watching papa playing. He looks like he is loving his footy too. Fingers crossed hayze gets a good chance too.

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Me trying to work out who will play this weekend and whether people are injured or not....

Attachments

• D535A88C-5BD1-4420-8A7D-EB7ACB6F58A4.gif
    D535A88C-5BD1-4420-8A7D-EB7ACB6F58A4.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
I am pretty sure with the nightmare Brown has on his hands patching together a starting line up, that he will resort to putting guys out there that want to play.

That has worked for him so far.

Fusitua probably been told to pull finger or he is going to suffer a season ending injury to his selection chances.

Only thing left to do now is get behind these hapless Warriors and wish them well. God speed and play for your countries, it is ANZAC day, that should be enough for any Antipodean.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Warriors Recruitment Manager
Contributor
I don't mean to sound presumptuous, but I can see us getting 50 this Sunday.

• Love
Reactions: 3rdstriker
Aman

Aman

I think the game will be closer than most are fearing. We'll lose but it won't be a spanking. Storm have had inconsistent games even though there pulled finger and won most they haven't been at there ruthless best. Our defence is also on the up and our attack albeit clunky is getting better.

We won't get 50 put on us but we won't won.

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Brown will be looking at targeting games now. This week will be damage control and although they will be trying a win will not be expected. The expectation will be maximum effort.

With the injury toll it will be a case of being realistic and staying in touch with the 8 until we start getting injured players back. As for Hayze Recruitment carries on. He wasn't likely to affect the outcome of matches anyway, so freeing up a spot makes sense.

We do not have anywhere near the full picture as regards training and development. It is a pity about Hayze but decisions have to be made. If we don't like it, tough shit really. The only thing I believe is they are clearing a spot for a reason.