Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00

# Player Player #

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
Is Ken out for this game too? WTF is going on with our injuries. What a mountain to climb now. I'd be happy with a 10 point loss given our current state- keeps us in the 8.
Ed Kosi on extended bench probably suggests he is not 💯. I wonder if Gus Gould’s tweet is a reference to this and not Walsh.

It’s going to be a forward battle, so 4 forward reinforcements on the bench I understand. I’m looking forward to seeing Tom Ale get more minutes, he went well in his last outing.

I’d hold Walsh back from this game myself, defensive workload would be outrageous against the Storm.

Im not shaking in my boots about this game. The Storm are still an awesome team but we are defensively better that previous seasons. Harry Grant off the bench will be a danger man.

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
All this and Cecchin is the Ref.
We won with Chris Sutton as our ref last week so maybe our fortunes are changing. Not a great track record under Ceechin though
Screenshot_20210424-124425_DuckDuckGo.jpg

sydneywarrior92

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 12, 2013
I don't want to be killjoy but I think the only way we win today given our injuries is if the refs are rigged towards us. If we keep this to 1-12 then that's a win as far as we're concerned. Even our first choice backline would struggle to contain the Storm backs so how do we think our 7th string backline will do better?

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
May 29, 2012
Sydney
Only ever seen Rocco play once in the trial against the Titans and I was not impressed. We seem to have a lot of players that are just making up numbers in the 30. And if time comes that they need to step up, they just don't seem to. Hayze was another player like that. When he got his chances I never saw anything like what they told us. I guess the difference between owning a code in Schoolboy grade really does not mean you will be any good when you play men.

It was impressive how shit he was in the trial tbh

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
A massive game for Berry. I’m sure he has improved since this year’s pre season game where he had a shocker.

Reactions: Murraytd

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
A massive game for Berry. I’m sure he has improved since this year’s pre season game where he had a shocker.
2 months is a significant amount of time for a 19 year old fulltime athlete to develop physically & technically. It's a pity he's only played twice since then though.
Hopefully he puts in a solid performance with a try or TA amongst it

Barty

Warriors Bench Player
Sep 29, 2020
I believe Berry will be a future star for us. The fact Gus rates him also confirms my thinking. Everybody needs to chill out!!!!! Berry will be a big part of the future. Yes he didnt play well in the trial - how well did Montoya play that day?? And he's been one of the better backs in recent weeks!! I'm also not unhappy Tohu is out. Don't get me wrong he's our best forward, but I would've thought it is better he sit this one out, if he is still feeling the effects of concussion. It's a 26 round competition!!! A LONG way to go. We have got the Cowboys and Manly next two weeks - so hopefully some of the cattle can come back for those games. Tonight - do your best and have a crack. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
Perhaps with Tohu out the team will know they need to lift even higher? Our foward pack is definitely still good without him
It’s pretty hard to replace Tohus tough carries that still generate play the ball speed. We are definitely missing some class in that forward pack with him and Addin Fonua-Blake out. Ben Murdoch-Masila and Evans will have to get through plenty of work

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings