Team List NRL 2021 Round 7 - Storm vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

The Falcon

The Falcon

Is Ken out for this game too? WTF is going on with our injuries. What a mountain to climb now. I'd be happy with a 10 point loss given our current state- keeps us in the 8.
Ed Kosi on extended bench probably suggests he is not 💯. I wonder if Gus Gould’s tweet is a reference to this and not Walsh.

It’s going to be a forward battle, so 4 forward reinforcements on the bench I understand. I’m looking forward to seeing Tom Ale get more minutes, he went well in his last outing.

I’d hold Walsh back from this game myself, defensive workload would be outrageous against the Storm.

Im not shaking in my boots about this game. The Storm are still an awesome team but we are defensively better that previous seasons. Harry Grant off the bench will be a danger man.

Reactions: 3 users
Cces

Cces

All this and Cecchin is the Ref.
We won with Chris Sutton as our ref last week so maybe our fortunes are changing. Not a great track record under Ceechin though
Screenshot 20210424 124425 DuckDuckGo

Reactions: 1 users
shuffle

shuffle

I hope Ed Kosi debuts! Absolute raw talent there! If you wanna memorable debut it’ll have to be against the Storm.

Reactions: 4 users
Tragic

Tragic

I know it's stupid but i still think we can win this, anyone in the 30 should have the goods to play 1st grade and Bellamy wont know what to expect. Cecchin is the biggest worry for me.
Do something freaky boys!

sydneywarrior92

I don't want to be killjoy but I think the only way we win today given our injuries is if the refs are rigged towards us. If we keep this to 1-12 then that's a win as far as we're concerned. Even our first choice backline would struggle to contain the Storm backs so how do we think our 7th string backline will do better?

Reactions: 4 users
Fonzies Tram Line

Fonzies Tram Line

Only ever seen Rocco play once in the trial against the Titans and I was not impressed. We seem to have a lot of players that are just making up numbers in the 30. And if time comes that they need to step up, they just don't seem to. Hayze was another player like that. When he got his chances I never saw anything like what they told us. I guess the difference between owning a code in Schoolboy grade really does not mean you will be any good when you play men.

It was impressive how shit he was in the trial tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Whatever happens in this game I hope everyone remembers that Rocco is being thrown in the deep end and if it goes pear shaped it is not a reflection of his ability..

I would play him at Centre with experienced men beside him.

Reactions: 12 users
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
A massive game for Berry. I’m sure he has improved since this year’s pre season game where he had a shocker.

Reactions: 1 user
Cces

Cces

A massive game for Berry. I’m sure he has improved since this year’s pre season game where he had a shocker.
2 months is a significant amount of time for a 19 year old fulltime athlete to develop physically & technically. It's a pity he's only played twice since then though.
Hopefully he puts in a solid performance with a try or TA amongst it

Reactions: 1 users

Barty

I believe Berry will be a future star for us. The fact Gus rates him also confirms my thinking. Everybody needs to chill out!!!!! Berry will be a big part of the future. Yes he didnt play well in the trial - how well did Montoya play that day?? And he's been one of the better backs in recent weeks!! I'm also not unhappy Tohu Harris is out. Don't get me wrong he's our best forward, but I would've thought it is better he sit this one out, if he is still feeling the effects of concussion. It's a 26 round competition!!! A LONG way to go. We have got the Cowboys and Manly next two weeks - so hopefully some of the cattle can come back for those games. Tonight - do your best and have a crack. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Lance155

Lance155

Perhaps with Tohu Harris out the team will know they need to lift even higher? Our foward pack is definitely still good without him

Reactions: 1 user