• C

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • F-

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
It's not 5 weeks. It's 1 week with an early guilty plea, or 2 weeks if he contests and is found guilty.

The media has also been fairly vocal about it - e.g. the Sterlo clip posted on this forum - so I don't think it's fair to say they've been silent on it.

I agree that it's bollocks that he's been charged at all, but let's not make it sound worse than it really is.

JOSH CURRAN HANDED CONTROVERSIAL CHARGE FOR JENNINGS HIT​

Warriors backrower Josh Curran has been hit with a grade two careless high tackle charge for a hit on Storm winger George Jennings.

The tackle caused a mass furore, with Curran sin-binned for what many claimed was just a head clash between the two players.

Curran now faces a lengthy ban of up to five weeks on the sidelines if he opts to challenge the charge and fails, however it won't be a surprise to see the Warriors take that risk given the arguments in Curran's favour

Reactions: Lance155

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch

JOSH CURRAN HANDED CONTROVERSIAL CHARGE FOR JENNINGS HIT​

Warriors backrower Josh Curran has been hit with a grade two careless high tackle charge for a hit on Storm winger George Jennings.

The tackle caused a mass furore, with Curran sin-binned for what many claimed was just a head clash between the two players.

Curran now faces a lengthy ban of up to five weeks on the sidelines if he opts to challenge the charge and fails, however it won't be a surprise to see the Warriors take that risk given the arguments in Curran's favour
There was some conflicting info yesterday. Here's his charge sheet showing it's 2 weeks at the max

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210427-120747_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427-120747_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: zaggo

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Jeez man a dislocated finger that needed stitches, sounds more like compound fracture material and he just popped it back in and played on. I've had one of these and I couldn't touch anything for weeks let alone play a game of league.

No wonder the poor bloke dropped that one sitter of a pass, prob couldn't feel his hand.

We've never had a player withthe heart and soul of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck. Union doesnt6 know how lucky they are and league doesn't realise its loss.

Hats off to you Roger Tuivasa-Sheck - absolute fucking legend and my favourite warrior of all time.

South Sydney Rabbitohs Sunshine Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings