• C

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • F-

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
It's not 5 weeks. It's 1 week with an early guilty plea, or 2 weeks if he contests and is found guilty.

The media has also been fairly vocal about it - e.g. the Sterlo clip posted on this forum - so I don't think it's fair to say they've been silent on it.

I agree that it's bollocks that he's been charged at all, but let's not make it sound worse than it really is.

JOSH CURRAN HANDED CONTROVERSIAL CHARGE FOR JENNINGS HIT​

Warriors backrower Josh Curran has been hit with a grade two careless high tackle charge for a hit on Storm winger George Jennings.

The tackle caused a mass furore, with Curran sin-binned for what many claimed was just a head clash between the two players.

Curran now faces a lengthy ban of up to five weeks on the sidelines if he opts to challenge the charge and fails, however it won't be a surprise to see the Warriors take that risk given the arguments in Curran's favour

Reactions: Lance155

Cces

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch

JOSH CURRAN HANDED CONTROVERSIAL CHARGE FOR JENNINGS HIT​

Warriors backrower Josh Curran has been hit with a grade two careless high tackle charge for a hit on Storm winger George Jennings.

The tackle caused a mass furore, with Curran sin-binned for what many claimed was just a head clash between the two players.

Curran now faces a lengthy ban of up to five weeks on the sidelines if he opts to challenge the charge and fails, however it won't be a surprise to see the Warriors take that risk given the arguments in Curran's favour
There was some conflicting info yesterday. Here's his charge sheet showing it's 2 weeks at the max

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210427-120747_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427-120747_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: zaggo

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Jeez man a dislocated finger that needed stitches, sounds more like compound fracture material and he just popped it back in and played on. I've had one of these and I couldn't touch anything for weeks let alone play a game of league.

No wonder the poor bloke dropped that one sitter of a pass, prob couldn't feel his hand.

We've never had a player withthe heart and soul of RTS. Union doesnt6 know how lucky they are and league doesn't realise its loss.

Hats off to you RTS - absolute fucking legend and my favourite warrior of all time.

Last Game

02 May

24 - 20
6.5 Total Avg Rating
7.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 23 ratings