• B

• C

• F#@*!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Hi to Warrior fans from a Sea eagle fan. If I didn't have a team I'd consider supporting the Warriors, although you blokes don't make it easy because you lose so often. Didn't you get Phil Gould over there recently to set up your 'pathways', or something?

Anyway, I'm almost embarrassed to refer to DCE's field goal, the most obvious move in recent NRL history. However, seeing as you mentioned it...!

By the way, great credit to Tajhay for this. He suggests you all need to refresh your browser cache or visit incognito mode (his words not mine) and this will allow you all to see the magnificent Silvertails logo displayed prominently on your very own site.

Believe it or not, it's true.

The result of a friendly bet between forums on last weeks game.

Please check out the logo, and feel free to pop over to Silvertails to explain how much in awe of DCE you are.

I do apologise for Addin Fonua-Blake, meanwhile. He is a bloke we hated to lose, but he had been limping a little. I just hope you didn't pay too much for him.

Ps love RTS, quite like Harris and even the injured Harris guy, I used to like your wingers but, well, when its over its over, lol
Cheers for the post bro,

It means a lot for someone like you to come here and wish us well. Especially when all of your good juju is probably tied up praying Turbo actually makes it through a game.

PS. I genuinely hope he does. Love watching him.

Reactions: Mr Frank White

SeaEagleRock8

Bird Gang Fan
Apr 13, 2021
Cheers for the post bro,

It means a lot for someone like you to come here and wish us well. Especially when all of your good juju is probably tied up praying Turbo actually makes it through a game.

PS. I genuinely hope he does. Love watching him.
We rate him about 15% chance.
But if he comes through, look out!!

• Haha
Reactions: Kestrel84

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
We get Turbo back.
What I can't understand is why the Warriors can't grab some of the All-Blacks. There are some pretty handy players there, ruthless etc, can't you just offer them big money like a DCE contract or something and start the flow in the other direction?
Over here we have a thing called the salary cap and the all blacks don't take paper bags from the leagues club, not that we've got one of them. Hey where's big Marty off to bro? We're looking for the next Addin Fonua-Blake

SeaEagleRock8

Bird Gang Fan
Apr 13, 2021
Well you must have a good physio if Foran is still hobbling around on field. Has he and DCE had their fortnightly punch up yet?
I think you may be getting Foz mixed up with Jackson Hastings.
DCE got him good!
Shaun Lane didn't like that, apparently, so he went to the Eels to be an also-ran.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that, hahahaha -Warriors!!!)

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
I think you may be getting Foz mixed up with Jackson Hastings.
DCE got him good!
Shaun Lane didn't like that, apparently, so he went to the Eels to be an also-ran.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that, hahahaha -Warriors!!!)

I thought that Hastings was just the latest one of a long line to have a go, and seem to remember some tension in the halves dream team back in Foran's first run with Manly.

It is entirely possible that me imagining that antagonistic grin of DCE's being slapped off is just a recurring fantasy though.

Ahhh Shaun Lane, good times...

Has Tajhay been behaving at your place? He doesn't at Broncos HQ...

Last edited:

SeaEagleRock8

Bird Gang Fan
Apr 13, 2021
Seriously, you guys should be NRL premiers.
Fair enough, COVID 19 has put paid to that for now. But- come on, with the footy talent in your country, I think you may have the wrong millionaires (or billionaires) pulling the strings?

I watched, seems like a lifetime ago, Ali Lauatititi, and it was clearly just a matter of time, yet it hasn't transpired!

Hey, maybe you need a premiership winning coach. Such as D Hasler?

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings