Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
I didn’t think that was too bad a performance, felt like we were a little bit rusty with ball in hand near their line but there’s room for improvement. If we click I’d say top 8 is well within reach

Reactions: Worried2Death

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
I didn’t think that was too bad a performance, felt like we were a little bit rusty with ball in hand near their line but there’s room for improvement. If we click I’d say top 8 is well within reach
Most of the first half was excellent. We ‘almost’ looked like we belonged there until Addin Fonua-Blake went off and we lost the ascendancy.

I’d hate to think that if he’s not playing we fall into mediocrity territory rather instantly, but the red flags looked ominous.

We actually do enough in every game to give ourselves a winning chance, with enough possession etc in the red zone, but cannot convert those opportunities unless somebody’s energetic enough to crash over the line through fresh legs?

The good teams don’t need much to work with. ie the Morris bros need sweet FA to turn any opportunity into points. That’s the frustrating thing about this team. We haven’t looked threatening since 2018.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings