General NRL 2021 Round 3 - General Discussion

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
The Bulldogs will now probably score two converted tries to prolong the agony and send the game into Golden Point.

• Haha
Reactions: Murraytd

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
What a load of shit the challenge is. Ref says all good and is only 2 mtrs away from the action but the 3rd ref reckons a penalty

What ever happened to the ref is the sole judge of time and law.

Reactions: shuffle

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Does anyone reckon with the game speeding up it just increases the injuries? If it’s going to be this fast I think they need to increase the top 30 and maybe the salary cap.
Always lots of injuries early in the season. I recall there was a report on it a while ago and the first few rounds produced the most injuries every season.

drunk_monk

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2014
Oke of those Eels tries I thought was offside because of the possession change.

I do not understand offside.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
But if a worry for the people running the game with all the injuries. The speed of the game have resulted in more minutes played, therefore more contact, more fatigue and more injuries.

It’s all good protecting people from ‘possible’ long term affects with a HIA. But the Raiders had 2 ruled out and the Sharks had 3. They had people with significant ‘real’ injuries unable to come off due to the HIA which could potentially make those injuries worse.

It could also be argued the matches were decided by who had the most subs available rather than which team was better.

I think they need to look at the AFL where you can bring in a replacement for HIA.

PhilsySH35

NSW Cup Player
Dec 12, 2015
But if a worry for the people running the game with all the injuries. The speed of the game have resulted in more minutes played, therefore more contact, more fatigue and more injuries.

It’s all good protecting people from ‘possible’ long term affects with a HIA. But the Raiders had 2 ruled out and the Sharks had 3. They had people with significant ‘real’ injuries unable to come off due to the HIA which could potentially make those injuries worse.

It could also be argued the matches were decided by who had the most subs available rather than which team was better.

I think they need to look at the AFL where you can bring in a replacement for HIA.
Agree, I've never seen so many injuries (serious ones at that) at the beginning of a season. The extra scums in 2020 gave players a breather, so less fatigue, leading to less injuries - I think there was a better balance all round, hope they find a solution before someone gets really hurt. On another note what the heck is with Papalii, he is playing like I wanted him to play at the Warriors - he's amazing, doing his core duties nothing less, nothing more, he's a machne! W.T.Fudge!!!!!

Last Game

09 May

32 - 38
4.9 Total Avg Rating
6.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 15 ratings