General NRL 2021 Round 3 - General Discussion

wizards rage

wizards rage

surely AK comes into the mix for the chooks. I have bad memories of a certain ex-warrior going to the roosters and always breaking our hearts when we played them. hopefully AK doesn't end up like Maloney against us
AK is currently injured with a wrist injury until round 7. Rooster with 4 players now with ACL’s 🤕

0555D0A2 EFC5 489C 8303 62F9A626AAD1

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

surely AK comes into the mix for the chooks. I have bad memories of a certain ex-warrior going to the roosters and always breaking our hearts when we played them. hopefully AK doesn't end up like Maloney against us

AK is injured from R1

snake77

snake77

Broncos at home on a Saturday in what wouldn't be a marque timeslot. How the mighty have fallen and fallen hard considering they were barely moved from Friday nights for nearly 10 years. That gave them a pretty favourable draw with consistent turn arounds besides the odd Monday night or Sunday afternoon game. Saturday would of more than likely been playing us in NZ.

Even the Bulldogs as this used to be a marque match up. My first trip out of NZ was to Brisbane, pretty much the first thing I did was head to a ticketing outlet to get tickets to a Broncos vs Bulldogs game. Ended up with restricted viewing as it was near capacity.

shuffle

shuffle

Canterbury and Brisbane are shocking!! I’m pretty sure reserve grade teams can beat them.

Reactions: 2 users
ramps

ramps

Canterbury and Brisbane are shocking!! I’m pretty sure reserve grade teams can beat them.
Was just about to say too. One of the worst games ive watched in a while. I swear there been more than 10 dropped balls each before halftime

shuffle

shuffle

Broncos have a tough month Melbourne, South’s, Penrith and Parra! I see them conceding 30+ points in all those games.

• Wow
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

The only keeping me from switching to watch the Breakers game is listening toe the ref losing his voice!!
Absolute bludger of a game this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Miket12

Miket12

The only keeping me from switching to watch the Breakers game is listening toe the ref losing his voice!!
Absolute bludger of a game this!!!
For two teams that have less interest in tackling than we did in the second quarter of the first half yet neither can score a try.