General NRL 2021 Round 3 - General Discussion

Diesel

Diesel

There is one concussion, 2 knee injuries and should be two suspensions out of the roosters 17 from tonight that won’t/shouldn’t be there next week

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Warriors Recruitment Manager
Contributor
There is one concussion, 2 knee injuries and should be two suspensions out of the roosters 17 from tonight that won’t/shouldn’t be there next week
Will be interesting to see who they trot out with Walker, as both Lam and Kerry went off. I guess Hutchison and Walker.

Reactions: 6Again

Uster101

Kearey looks out for the season, Lam likely to be out next week, Collins possibly out due to that head knock, and Jared WH likely to miss next week due to being on report and his track record, plus that young forward likely to be off due to the punch he inflicted to Jai Arrow. The Warriors will have a good chance to win next weekend against the Rooster :)

defensivebomb

defensivebomb

surely AK comes into the mix for the chooks. I have bad memories of a certain ex-warrior going to the roosters and always breaking our hearts when we played them. hopefully AK doesn't end up like Maloney against us

ramps

ramps

Kearey looks out for the season, Lam likely to be out next week, Collins possibly out due to that head knock, and Jared WH likely to miss next week due to being on report and his track record, plus that young forward likely to be off due to the punch he inflicted to Jai Arrow. The Warriors will have a good chance to win next weekend against the Rooster :)
Im not so sure, They still have Sam Walker coming through. I rate this dude highly. I know the Cronk comparison gets thrown around a lot but he really does look the goods. Tough for a little guy too. Not afraid to take on the line. They also got Keighran. I think we would win the forwards battle but their back line blows ours out of the water.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Any one heard if the Brisbane game will play today under special rules? Or not?