General NRL 2021 Round 23 - General Discussion

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Stays the same. Storm will crush them last round (even resting players) so we need to win all 3
For some reason I thought sharks winning next week would put them equal to our points if we win all 3.
At least with their win tonight we're under no illusions that we can make it by winning 2 of 3 games.
I'm most worried about the broncos game due to their recent form and them being the under dogs which is never a good sign.
We win tommorow and us making the 8 is looking a lot more possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: snake77

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
According to Bruce’s point differential theory dogs will come back in the second half and boil
Over here

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Ladder predictors usually get blown out of the water by shock results, but each game seems to come out as expected this year.

I have just flicked through each game of the season and I can count 2 shock, non-origin affected upsets this ENTIRE year.

Rnd 2 Eels over the Storm and
Rnd 11 Broncos over the Roosters in ground zero of the crackdown with Radley being sin binned 15 times.

The Panthers lost twice when Origin depleted.

There has been minor upsets with the Dragons, Knights, Eels and Tigers having had some hot and cold results, and Manly sucking at the start of the year sans Turbo, but it has been a pretty uninspiring season for fans.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings