• B

• C

• D

• F----

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ohgeelowk

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 24, 2020
At least we played for the full 80, poor miss from hiku with 5 to go. But an enjoyable game to watch. Out of curiosity anyone know if there’s a way to watch the dolphins game today? Wouldn’t mind seeing the young fellas run around.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Regardless of the disallowed try I don't feel cheated. Our forward performance was not as good as theirs all through the game.

We had more possession and had way less tackles to make than them, and they finished it off regardless.

I guess the coaching staff will know who the shirkers were, lots of missed tackles. If I had gone to MSS, to buy shite food, and go home after that loss I would have been pissed off to high hell.

Just saying like.
Gave me the impression that they want the ref to back themselves more and make a call on the spot. Their first try and Egans seemed to contradict each other. Atkins gave them an onfield try that I couldn’t see any grounding when slowed down on replay, with no questions asked and Egans looked a clear try to me. Also if the markers not square on the line, is that not a sin bin offence?

Reactions: Ref and bruce

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
At least we played for the full 80, poor miss from hiku with 5 to go. But an enjoyable game to watch. Out of curiosity anyone know if there’s a way to watch the dolphins game today? Wouldn’t mind seeing the young fellas run around.
No broadcast as far as I know, the game is up in Mackay so highly unlikely. Most QRL broadcasted games are in SE Queensland.

We’ll have to wait until next weekend to see these boys run around.

Reactions: Ohgeelowk and bruce

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Are we still dropping Jazz for several games to think about his actions?? - I ask because he hasn’t been charged by the match review committee, nothing in it apparently.

A lot of outrage overall after just 2 games, the Jazz reaction is evidence alone of that.
It’s a tough one cos he was sticking up for a teammate by the looks. The upside with the positions Sironen can fill might be too valuable but I think Murchie should start.

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Jamayne Tounua-Brown charged for the crusher. Facing 3 weeks out or 4 if he fights it and is found guilty.

Didn't think there was anything in it at the time but with his patchy form and Evans in waiting, I think he will be sitting out.
The judiciary is confusing at times. The worst and most reckless tackle of the night was on Kodi. It was replayed as soon as as it happened so Im guessing would have been on the big screen at the ground. It should have been reported.

Afakasi247

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 5, 2014
Jamayne Tounua-Brown charged for the crusher. Facing 3 weeks out or 4 if he fights it and is found guilty.

Didn't think there was anything in it at the time but with his patchy form and Evans in waiting, I think he will be sitting out.
This is fucken ridiculous.

If you watch the reply of the tackle, there is no way it was intentional - in fact JTP is trying to pin the players shoulders onto the ground so he’s flat on his back.

Hunts head gets caught against Addin Fonua-Blake’s knee, but even Addin Fonua-Blake realised this and moves his knee so Jamayne Tounua-Brown can get him on the ground “safely”, if you would.

I know Jamayne Tounua-Brown has been quiet, but this is fucken trash by the NRL here. Seen much worse get away with it. Fuck sakes.

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
It’s a tough one cos he was sticking up for a teammate by the looks. The upside with the positions Sironen can fill might be too valuable but I think Murchie should start.
I just think there was nothing in it at all and the reaction was over the top both by the ref at the time by putting him on report and on here afterwards, it’s rugby league, I remember far worse than that playing the game.

He’s one of our most effective players, we don’t put players like Jazz on the sidelines just to teach them a lesson.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
The problem for me with the Bunker is that it doesn't provide what players, coaches, fans and referees want, consistency. My view is that a Referees' on field try award can only be overturned for something clearly obvious. To change a decision on super slow motion is not clearly obvious.

Ohgeelowk

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 24, 2020
No broadcast as far as I know, the game is up in Mackay so highly unlikely. Most QRL broadcasted games are in SE Queensland.

We’ll have to wait until next weekend to see these boys run around.
Bugger, was really looking forward to seeing some of the boys run around. Hopefully they’ll put highlights or a replay up

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Can the Warriors ban Pompey from kicking the ball includes restarts and goal kicking?

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
MACKAY CUTTERS HAS ACHIEVED 5 TRIES
REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS HAS ACHIEVED 6 TRIES

Mackay Cutters tries achieved by:​

• Matiu Stone-Dunn 14'
  • Josh Smith 39'
  • Kyle Krisanski-Kennedy 44'
  • Emry Pere 55'
  • Blake Paskins 74'

Redcliffe Dolphins tries achieved by:​

MACKAY CUTTERS HAS ACHIEVED 4 CONVERSIONS FROM 5 ATTEMPTS.REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS HAS ACHIEVED 3 CONVERSIONS FROM 6 ATTEMPTS.4/5CONVERSIONS3/6​

Mackay Cutters conversions achieved by:​

• Jack Quinn 16'
  • Jack Quinn 40'
  • Kyle Krisanski-Kennedy 57'
  • Kyle Krisanski-Kennedy 76'

Redcliffe Dolphins conversions achieved by:​

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
MACKAY CUTTERS HAS ACHIEVED 5 TRIES
REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS HAS ACHIEVED 6 TRIES

Mackay Cutters tries achieved by:​

• Matiu Stone-Dunn 14'
  • Josh Smith 39'
  • Kyle Krisanski-Kennedy 44'
  • Emry Pere 55'
  • Blake Paskins 74'

Redcliffe Dolphins tries achieved by:​

MACKAY CUTTERS HAS ACHIEVED 4 CONVERSIONS FROM 5 ATTEMPTS.REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS HAS ACHIEVED 3 CONVERSIONS FROM 6 ATTEMPTS.4/5CONVERSIONS3/6​

Mackay Cutters conversions achieved by:​

• Jack Quinn 16'
  • Jack Quinn 40'
  • Kyle Krisanski-Kennedy 57'
  • Kyle Krisanski-Kennedy 76'

Redcliffe Dolphins conversions achieved by:​

So we won?

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Agree with the consensus- go forward was there but we had no creativity on the back of it and the kicking game was horrendous.
The defensive system looks good but was let down by a couple of poor individual efforts from hiku and siro.
Tough loss to take because it’s one that we really should’ve closed out and given the knights look like one of the sides we’ll be competing with for those last couple of top 8 spots it was kinda like a four point loss.
Bit disheartening but not wrist slitting stuff.

sballer7

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2015
That game was terribly average when compared with what the eels and storm put up in worse conditions on thursday.

Few points from the game. Why do our backs stand so deep when taking hitups. We are getting stopped at near the same point as the previous play the ball. Probably looked worse because from what i saw, the knights were playing off a defensive 8m at best.

Fusitua appears to be one of the laziest players of recent memory. Wont chase a kick and make it a contest to save his life. And our one attacking chance down his side and hes nowhere to be seen.

Hiku for the most part appears to have improved his defence, so im willing to forgive his miss for now. Looks as though hes had an attitude adjustment.

Turner needs to come in at halfback. We need some spark. Chanel Harris-Tavita to the bench as half/hooker/lock cover. Defensively hes is more than capable to cover multiple positions.

Nobody can doubt Roger Tuivasa-Sheck workload. Hes a horse, but has little to no creativity one out from the ruck, and there is no point paying 1m for your fullback to run into props all day. Its just pointless. I really think hes an overpaid winger playing fullback at this point.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings