General NRL 2021 Round 2 - General Discussion

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Feeling pretty good about where we’re at watching the titans considering we almost kept them scoreless last week.

Reactions: J_P

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Hell of a fall for the Broncos. This time last year before the competition was about to close they were looking good and one of the favoured sides.

No their confidence would be shot.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
I see Tavita out for a few weeks, good for two reasons.

1 Paul Turner my man gets his second start.

2 Now there is absolutely no confusion over who's team it is this week, nikorima being the most senior half has full leadership over Paul turner so needs to step up. This is where we find out about nikorima going forward, can't see the Raiders forwards dominating the warriors (so no excuse kodi).

Reactions: J_P and Dave Brough

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I see Tavita out for a few weeks, good for two reasons.

1 Paul Turner my man gets his second start.

2 Now there is absolutely no confusion over who's team it is this week, nikorima being the most senior half has full leadership over Paul turner so needs to step up. This is where we find out about nikorima going forward, can't see the Raiders forwards dominating the warriors (so no excuse kodi).

It might be O'Sullivan who has experience and a good kicking game.

Reactions: bangbros18

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Interesting game here, a preview of the Raiders for us, and one that sees them play a forward oriented team.

Go the Raiders, I hate the bogan Sharks and I don't want to face the Raiders after a loss.

Manly Sea Eagles Rate Match

Last Game

09 May

32 - 38
4.9 Total Avg Rating
6.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 14 ratings