General NRL 2021 Round 2 - General Discussion

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Great finish. And the end of George Jennings Melbourne career. Don’t reckon Belly ache will enjoy watching one of his players be exploited like that. Who else have they got?
Feel sorry for GJ cuz he went pretty good for us, but yeah got the feeling he will make way when brenko is back...
Hard game , I can see cracks in the storm without cameron

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Des Hasler had resigned as coach for Manly for a further 2 years.

Interesting move as some were tipping him to be the first coach gone this year and many have Manly finishing near the bottom of the table.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
I really think with is a lock not a hooker. He loves and the collision and runs hard. I don't think he know any other way and can't conserve his energy playing at hooker. He was so fucked when he came off (and the 10 minutes before then)

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Des Hasler had resigned as coach for Manly for a further 2 years.

Interesting move as some were tipping him to be the first coach gone this year and many have Manly finishing near the bottom of the table.
There was a lot of talk about his contract on Triple M last night- he’s apparently only guaranteed next season and needs to make the 8 this year for ‘23 to be guaranteed

roadrunner

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 7, 2016
Tauranga
Looking forward to this game. I would like to see us just play as well as last week . It's not a sprint to the top 6 where I'm expecting us to be at halfway point.Hey a guy can dare to dream.When we win tonight the V8 will be starting to purr. Give it heaps guys.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Does anyone else struggle to see the Titans hype? They signed a couple of big fowards but they are pretty bloody average everywhere else. Looking at them and the broncos line up they look like an even match. I actually have money on Brisbane

warriorsfan92

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
The gift of SK that keeps giving. Isaiah Papalii is looking like one of the Value buys of the year. High tackle rate, low misses, huge metres & 22 years old. He’s the perfect model prop/middle for this faster game. I realise we recruited well in this area, and may have struggled for game time but with performances like this it’s a wonder why he let him go. I realise he was average when he was with us, but I don’t think that’s ability based, I think it’s coaching & game plan. What a loss.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
The gift of SK that keeps giving. Isaiah Papalii is looking like one of the Value buys of the year. High tackle rate, low misses, huge metres & 22 years old. He’s the perfect model prop/middle for this faster game. I realise we recruited well in this area, and may have struggled for game time but with performances like this it’s a wonder why he let him go. I realise he was average when he was with us, but I don’t think that’s ability based, I think it’s coaching & game plan. What a loss.
He suits the Eels which is why I think they got him. They are a very expansive and fit team. Papa has amazing fitness and youth on his side which works well for him

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Does anyone else struggle to see the Titans hype? They signed a couple of big fowards but they are pretty bloody average everywhere else. Looking at them and the broncos line up they look like an even match. I actually have money on Brisbane
I thought the same but they are murdering the Broncs so far

Reactions: Rizzah

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
What the hell's happened to Bam Lisone, he's flying in like a scud missile, finally becoming the weapon he always promised to be for us if he wasn't always gassed after 5 minutes. Credit to him and Holbrook's staff, thought I'd never see him fulfill his potential like this.

Reactions: Warrior#214

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Last season the Broncos were 18-0 up against Manly and were called back on a try that could have made it 24-0. They looked to have turned the corner.,Manly came back to win 18-20 and since then the wheels have come off big time

This looks like a thrashing

Manly Sea Eagles Rate Match

Last Game

09 May

32 - 38
4.9 Total Avg Rating
6.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 14 ratings