13 M.Barnett J.Curran 13
14 C.Watson E.Katoa 14
15 D.Klemmer L.Ah Mau 15
16 S.Sue K.Evans 17
17 J.Johns E.Kosi 18
18 J.King A.Pompey 21
19 T.Hoy T.Otukolo 22

Louim8

It's funny because last time he started at hooker he also got binned for a late tackle https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/18/match-highlights-roosters-v-warriors/

With Sean Slow Sullivan at 1st receiver and Jazz's slow passes I'm actually worried we might see the rare intercept off a dummy half pass.
Jazz filled in at dh earlier this season when egan went out for a hia, (cant remember the game was what feels like a lifetime ago now, back when we had won a few games, also cant remember the reason egan went off may have been his elbow) and i was actually suprised how good his service was from dh.
Remains to be seen how he fairs starting in that role.

Reactions: 1 user
zaggo

zaggo

Ponga apparently in doubt to be fit for the game.

Let's pray he's out because Knights fans reckon their defence would be better if they played with 12 rather than having to rely on his replacement (Tex Hoy).

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
RTS’s calves

RTS’s calves

Let's pray he's out because Knights fans reckon their defence would be better if they played with 12 rather than having to rely on his replacement (Tex Hoy).
where did you heart this, hopefully it is true lol

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Note - team list for both teams are now listed automatically at the top of the team list threads. As NRL is notified of any drop outs from team, the list above will automatically get updated.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

Billy Teets James

I hope it's Ponga. These fools are saying Walsh is out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-143424_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210616-143424_Chrome.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: 1 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
I remember thinking Sean O'Sullivan was taking the line on heaps when he was in the top team, but no one was supporting him so the running amounted to nothing. Sean O'Sullivan ran for over 100m 2x out of his 4 games. To put the at in perspective Kodis past 100m 3x in 13 games this year. Chanel? Once in his career.

I’m super confident he’s gunna have a good game, will either put Walsh away or put him in space to make some big inroads.

really exciting
Everyone hates on Sean O'Sullivan. One poster tried to compare Chanel Harris-Tavita to Cronk. If any of our halves are Cronk like, it's Sean O'Sullivan

Reactions: 2 users
Wrighty

Wrighty

Note - team list for both teams are now listed automatically at the top of the team list threads. As NRL is notified of any drop outs from team, the list above will automatically get updated.
Cool feature
This forum has the best features

Reactions: 2 users
Wrighty

Wrighty

Final call to be made on Friday about Ponga

late mail used these words
“Kalyn Ponga in some doubt to play. Michell Pearce a much better chance. Final call to be made on Ponga on Friday”

Wrighty

Wrighty

Can someone who has been a fan much longer than me answer me this
Scenario A a team is missing their star player and warriors just need to put one foot in front of another to win
Scenario B opposition team is full strength and warriors will need to lift to get the win

in scenario A all the warriors take a holiday and put in a performance not befitting professionals and lose every time
In scenario B you don’t bet against the warriors as they could lift for the occasion and win

The coaching staff are shocked each time it happens

Last edited:
danyooll

danyooll

Pearce’s long kicking game had us trapped in our own half in Round 2. He is a massive boost to the knights, shows how valuable it is to have a half with a long kicking game. Glad to have Sean O'Sullivan back.

Reactions: 8 users
Wrighty

Wrighty

Pearce’s long kicking game had us trapped in our own half in Round 2. He is a massive boost to the knights, shows how valuable it is to have a half with a long kicking game. Glad to have Sean O'Sullivan back.
I got told off on another rugby league forum for rating Pearce above Munster
I am a fan boi of Pearce and have him ranked with the elite halves in the nrl

Reactions: 3 users
Noitall

Noitall

First game with him and Clifford together, hopefully no cohesion and we took notes on Clifford a few weeks ago.

Warrior

Can someone who has been a fan much longer than me answer me this
Scenario A a team is missing their star player and warriors just need to put one foot in front of another to win
Scenario B opposition team is full strength and warriors will need to lift to get the win

in scenario A all the warriors take a holiday and put in a performance not befitting professionals and lose every time
In scenario B you don’t bet against the warriors as they could lift for the occasion and win

The coaching staff are shocked each time it happens

We used to be good at scenario B but that was many years ago. When was the last time we beat a top side at close to full strength.

We still regularly lose in scenario A though so uh.....is there a scenario C?

Wrighty

Wrighty

We used to be good at scenario B but that was many years ago. When was the last time we beat a top side at close to full strength.

We still regularly lose in scenario A though so uh.....is there a scenario C?
Scenario C is beating a mid table team at full strength
We have done that a few times this year