Cowboys

Stampede
Jun 4, 2021
1133.jpg
Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au

5003.jpg
jonesy101 - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,752

I dont always agree with Kenty but thought he was spot on tonight about the simplicity of the eligibility rules and why they are there. If you start letting NZers play Origin and block them from playing for the Kiwis then they cease to exist as a tier 1 team. If you let them play Origin and for the Kiwis, then it becomes a problem for the Warriors junior pathways which would be at a huge disadvantage to the other clubs. I support neither NSW or QLD but do have an appreciation for the true meaning of State Of "ORIGIN" and fear it will turn into a dud if it becomes a free for all.

Can we stop letting the Kiwis (in sports) from picking everybody from all the other islands as if they own all the other islands?

“I believe I’m the best six at this club. I’m just doing my best week-in week-out to play No.6. That’s where I want to play.”

Scott 'Drinky' Drinkwater

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Fattz

Brick

1133.jpg

Can we stop letting the Kiwis (in sports) from picking everybody from all the other islands as if they own all the other islands?

“I believe I’m the best six at this club. I’m just doing my best week-in week-out to play No.6. That’s where I want to play.”

Ahh, If they are born & raised in NZ(Auckland having the largest Polynesian population in the world) How is is stealing?? 🙄

Reactions: matiunz

Silvertails

Silvertails.net
May 19, 2021
eagle66 - silvertails.net

If staggs is to be the 5/8 next year why isn't he playing there now?

Cowboys

Stampede
Jun 4, 2021
1133.jpg

eagle66 - silvertails.net

If staggs is to be the 5/8 next year why isn't he playing there now?

Busy with the filming workload..? :)

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
1133.jpg

Your Banjo is showing…
It’s akin to saying every white Australian with an English surname should be playing for England

Silvertails

Silvertails.net
May 19, 2021
3558.jpg
globaleagle - silvertails.net

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 17,306

No offence, but he is really that good and worth all the drama to bring back ?

I'm not sure. They've picked him in the under 18's and 20's for soo so maybe they think he has something.

Read an article that while everyone is saying he played in the younger grades that makes him eligible...the author said, no - it means he played in those teams 'illegally'.

Now it seems they are going to try and 'prove' that a visit to his brother meant that he resided in qld pre 13.

Means I must be a kiwi for having visited NZ.

(actually, on one trip...the customs guy mis-stamped my mrs passport with the permanent resident stamp. - caused a bit of confusion the next time we visited, lol).

Anyway, I'm sure they'll come up with some b/s to let him play. V'landy's has already laid the platform by repeating that the commission isn't beholden to any rule, so they can grant exemptions.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings