21 K.Maumalo C.Lewis 21
23 A.Fonua-Blake T.Loiero 22

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Ken is playing Wtf! Berry out

Brilliant news.

Ken deserved a proper send off.

Glad he gets to leave us in the fashion that his career for us deserves.

If I apply magical thinking here...Ken becomes a beast for the Tigers off the bench as an impact runner...gets home sick....returns as to the Warriors on compassionate grounds.

He never slacked off for us.

He deserves this....did I say that already?

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Last weeks game, losing AGAIN by 1 pt, thats our 5th loss by 4pts and below.

For me it was the game that really shook me into reality, I support a team that has no ambition to win. Thats how it felt.

I dont want to ever feel like that again. I need a Premiership within my lifetime.

I have liverpool and nz cricket to kind of help absorb that blow. Even if we only ice 3/5 games, learning composure in our halves/walsh, that is 6 NRL points and would have us right now 8/5 and close to the top 4. We need a better 5/8th period, its obvious that is happenin, but at a snails pace. Its almost like they have gone, Kodi signed for another year and maybe we just leave it until then. I seriously hope not. Im not a huge fan of Chanel Harris-Tavita, but of the 3 halves excluding Walsh, he is by far the most calm, measured and has ever skill in the book.

I Still think its easier finding a FB for next year vs a 5/8th, if Shaun Johnson has genuinely been turned down. Im thinking 9 Brandon smith (insert a marquee 9) 7 Shaun Johnson, 6 Walsh, 1 Nicho hynes, now that is a set of spine backs I would follow. In fact there are better options than Nicho. Brandon, I think would see whats going on, he should get more game tonight clearly.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Ken’s immediate release not so immediate?

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings