15 K.Evans A.Pene 17
16 B.Afoa D.Ieremia 18
17 B.Murdoch-Masila T.Eisenhuth 19
18 J.Tevaga M.Seve 20
21 K.Maumalo C.Lewis 21
23 A.Fonua-Blake T.Loiero 22

shuffle

shuffle

I’m so excited that “Joe” Rocco Berry gets another shot!! I hope he impresses again because watching his highlights from the Dolphins game he was just sublime! Joey Manu stuff!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Pricey

I think Rocco could be the future answer to our number 6 with Welsh preferring FB, He has a good kicking and passing game, speed and can defend. Like a Jack Wighton type 6

Reactions: 9 users
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
its a bit sad we kind of have to hope Melbourne take it easy on us and don't back up their players - assuming they do not - warriors should be expecting a win here, the titans probably should have won last week with a weakened side.

Reactions: 1 user
YeahNah 4020

YeahNah 4020

I think Rocco could be the future answer to our number 6 with Welsh preferring FB, He has a good kicking and passing game, speed and can defend. Like a Jack Wighton type 6
I like it
Also possibly vice versa with Rocco at the back solid defender, a bit of pace and union style kicking game
Options

Reactions: 4 users
bangbros18

bangbros18

Big enough to play fullback as well.

HoRneT041

HoRneT041

its a bit sad we kind of have to hope Melbourne take it easy on us and don't back up their players - assuming they do not - warriors should be expecting a win here, the titans probably should have won last week with a weakened side.
Nah they can handle it Lol

Storm side named still look formidable and stacked with kiwi talent not even involved in Origin. Plus it’s a Sunday game so the players who are involved will be grateful it’s not a Friday game.

It’s slightly amusing reading comments on their forum. Some are a little nervous about playing us this weekend. Someone even mentioned we are fielding our best lineup all year. While I don’t agree for a second, I would love to have Walsh playing to make the point of difference?

Paleaaesina2the20

Paleaaesina2the20

Warriors have conceded an average of 31.5 points per game the past 6 weeks, including the last time we played the Storm and couldn't slow them. They are a top 2 side that keeps on churning in spite of adversity, and I will be surprised if we get close and shocked if we pull off the win. Our defense simply has not been good enough to threaten a team like this.

Reactions: 8 users
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Comments along the lines of 'I hope Melbourne take it easy on us', are just bullshit. If you want to compete against a team that is rated higher than yours, the first thing is you cannot react to what they do, you must set your own targets.

My view is that completions will be key, eliminate mistakes and keep your structures, particularly Defence. Someone must effect a tackle or do a run that sets the standard for the whole team, that could be anyone, but I suspect it may be Rocco Berry.

The Storm are a good team, but not unbeatable, their strength is doing the basics well, to match them you must do the same....and a bit more.

Reactions: 5 users
john nick

john nick

Comments along the lines of 'I hope Melbourne take it easy on us', are just bullshit. If you want to compete against a team that is rated higher than yours, the first thing is you cannot react to what they do, you must set your own targets.

My view is that completions will be key, eliminate mistakes and keep your structures, particularly Defence. Someone must effect a tackle or do a run that sets the standard for the whole team, that could be anyone, but I suspect it may be Rocco Berry.

The Storm are a good team, but not unbeatable, their strength is doing the basics well, to match them you must do the same....and a bit more.
Yes exactly. Completions and limited mistakes are vital

Miket12

Miket12

At least our Origin players will be available... Oh, wait.... never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
AlexM

AlexM

Christian welsh is out apparently.
Hoping Kaufusi and Grant are a bit beaten up too.

Reactions: 4 users
HoRneT041

HoRneT041

Only a fine for Munster’s gentle “foot nudge”, even though he admitted to being pretty peeved at the time?

he’ll be playing against us I recon?
C778A208 CCEB 454F 933D 8D72E1F2052A

Lance155

Lance155

I can see Munster having a blinder to make up for Wednesday..
Was really hoping he wouldn't play. Shame it was just a fine. Like many top players he reacted badly to getting beaten and got quite dirty. Thurston used to be the same. If you van get on top of a good team early it really rattles them