17 B.Murdoch-Masila T.Eisenhuth 19
18 J.Tevaga M.Seve 20
21 K.Maumalo C.Lewis 21
23 A.Fonua-Blake T.Loiero 22

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
its a bit sad we kind of have to hope Melbourne take it easy on us and don't back up their players - assuming they do not - warriors should be expecting a win here, the titans probably should have won last week with a weakened side.

Reactions: bruce

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
its a bit sad we kind of have to hope Melbourne take it easy on us and don't back up their players - assuming they do not - warriors should be expecting a win here, the titans probably should have won last week with a weakened side.
Nah they can handle it Lol

Storm side named still look formidable and stacked with kiwi talent not even involved in Origin. Plus it’s a Sunday game so the players who are involved will be grateful it’s not a Friday game.

It’s slightly amusing reading comments on their forum. Some are a little nervous about playing us this weekend. Someone even mentioned we are fielding our best lineup all year. While I don’t agree for a second, I would love to have Walsh playing to make the point of difference?

Reactions: Worried2Death

Paleaaesina2the20

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 6, 2013
Melbourne
Warriors have conceded an average of 31.5 points per game the past 6 weeks, including the last time we played the Storm and couldn't slow them. They are a top 2 side that keeps on churning in spite of adversity, and I will be surprised if we get close and shocked if we pull off the win. Our defense simply has not been good enough to threaten a team like this.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Comments along the lines of 'I hope Melbourne take it easy on us', are just bullshit. If you want to compete against a team that is rated higher than yours, the first thing is you cannot react to what they do, you must set your own targets.

My view is that completions will be key, eliminate mistakes and keep your structures, particularly Defence. Someone must effect a tackle or do a run that sets the standard for the whole team, that could be anyone, but I suspect it may be Rocco Berry.

The Storm are a good team, but not unbeatable, their strength is doing the basics well, to match them you must do the same....and a bit more.

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
Comments along the lines of 'I hope Melbourne take it easy on us', are just bullshit. If you want to compete against a team that is rated higher than yours, the first thing is you cannot react to what they do, you must set your own targets.

My view is that completions will be key, eliminate mistakes and keep your structures, particularly Defence. Someone must effect a tackle or do a run that sets the standard for the whole team, that could be anyone, but I suspect it may be Rocco Berry.

The Storm are a good team, but not unbeatable, their strength is doing the basics well, to match them you must do the same....and a bit more.
Yes exactly. Completions and limited mistakes are vital

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
Only a fine for Munster’s gentle “foot nudge”, even though he admitted to being pretty peeved at the time?

he’ll be playing against us I recon?
C778A208-CCEB-454F-933D-8D72E1F2052A.jpeg

Reactions: john nick

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
I can see Munster having a blinder to make up for Wednesday..
Was really hoping he wouldn't play. Shame it was just a fine. Like many top players he reacted badly to getting beaten and got quite dirty. Thurston used to be the same. If you van get on top of a good team early it really rattles them

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings