16 B.Afoa D.Ieremia 18
17 B.Murdoch-Masila T.Eisenhuth 19
18 J.Tevaga M.Seve 20
21 K.Maumalo C.Lewis 21
23 A.Fonua-Blake T.Loiero 22

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
Think he'd better better suited to prop? The nuances of edge back row play like hitting the right lines at the right angles, promoting the ball at the right time, defending in open space wouldn't be easy for a guy coming in from rugby union, developing those things take time.

I know this much, he is physically capable and loves to tuck the ball under and run hard. As you said great attitude. He loves to run hard and defending in the middle isn't as complex as defending on an edge. I wouldn't mind seeing him spend some time at prop, especially considering we are weak there at the moment.
Yeah I would like to see him spend some time there as he does leave defenders on the ground with his carries, and he also has the ability to stop a ball carrier quickly. I think he could play in a similar role to Tino F from the Titans

Burncity warrior

Warriors Bench Player
May 11, 2021
Yeah I would like to see him spend some time there as he does leave defenders on the ground with his carries, and he also has the ability to stop a ball carrier quickly. I think he could play in a similar role to Tino F from the Titans
100 percent. One thing he bought when he came back from reserve grade was more grunt, even if a few errors and silly play as well

Reactions: Worried2Death

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
Sweet!
Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 10.43.55 PM.png

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
No no no.
Fellas, we’re actually going all right at the moment.
Katoa - huge future - could spend 10+ years as an edge forward. Let’s keep him there aye.
Outside of a few injuries (+Jazz relegated for dumbness), this is a solid team.

Melbourne will have a few out injured or rested, if Addin Fonua-Blake plays we could sneak a win here.

What I want to see is our players man up and take these fuckers on. Challenge these guys, and really make this match tough. If we lose, so be it. But I don’t want to see us fall to shit, as we often do against the Storm. We’re building something here, and need to continue to do so

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
No no no.
Fellas, we’re actually going all right at the moment.
Katoa - huge future - could spend 10+ years as an edge forward. Let’s keep him there aye.
Outside of a few injuries (+Jazz relegated for dumbness), this is a solid team.

Melbourne will have a few out injured or rested, if Addin Fonua-Blake plays we could sneak a win here.

What I want to see is our players man up and take these fuckers on. Challenge these guys, and really make this match tough. If we lose, so be it. But I don’t want to see us fall to shit, as we often do against the Storm. We’re building something here, and need to continue to do so
I agree Katoa’s future’s in the Backrow, but right now brownie needs to simplify his game. Chuck him at prop and just tell him to run hard.

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

Dunedin warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 10, 2014
I don’t think it’s a bad side. Kosi’s probably not quite ready but he seems to be developing a good combo with Berry at Redcliffe so hopefully that translates to the game on Sunday.

Curran seems to me more suited to lock and Harris will give Kodi a hand on the edge where Hughes torched us in the last game. Addin Fonua-Blake back is a massive addition and should enable us to be more competitive up front. I like all of Curran, Sironen and Murchie but I really want to see one of them put their hands up and claim a starting spot.

Melbourne between the COVID, Origin and suspension have had a disruptive preparation and I think the bye came at a good time for us. I’m expecting a close game.

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings