General NRL 2021 Round 12 - General Discussion

PullinTeeth

PullinTeeth

I cant understand how this game is so shit but it's got me on the edge of my seat excited for either team to win.

jonesy101

jonesy101

Another head knock from a defender hitting a hip. That is where most of the dangerous ones come from. And we will see more of them if that is the height you are now expected to tackle.

Reactions: 1 user
BroncosHQ

BroncosHQ

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: I bleed Moron

Fuck me dead what a festering cu** of a round for tipping

BroncosHQ

BroncosHQ

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: lynx000

Manly have been absolutely shafted by the ref in this game (in my view).

Sup42

Sup42

Sadly another NRL round comes to a close.

Matty Johns and his hillarious homies Fletch and Hindy are up next....unfortunately I have to miss this weeks show, I have pins to stick in my eyeballs that are more compelling just now.

BroncosHQ

BroncosHQ

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: DanG

manly cant win when tom has a quiet game

BroncosHQ

BroncosHQ

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Allo

ugh disgraceful seeing that cu** back in a coaches box

PullinTeeth

PullinTeeth

Dammmmm sorry to the SeaEagle boys, that was a fucking rough 1st 60 min penalty count against yous but really expected more from them.

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Bunch of losers on this forum, good luck to the Broncs next weekend, hope you can join worriers and birds back in the winner's circle.

dantheman

Shout out to the sharks and the knights for beating the teams around us. much love ❤️

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
BroncosHQ

BroncosHQ

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Morkel

So Manly were completely shafted, right? Some really baffling calls, but worst of all was when the Manly guy got tackled near the sideline, he was on the ground. Ball was on the ground. He gets up to play it and the Knights push him out, the ref says it was all in one play. Absolute crap.

And as expected, we now have players deliberately running in low to make a glancing blow on the tackler's shoulder to milk a send off. I don't think Ben Turbo did it deliberately but there was nothing Klemmer could do to avoid it. But Saifiti in Taupau was just fucking obvious and the exact reason why this crackdown was doomed to failure.

Reactions: 1 users