01 Jan 1970 12:00

# Player Player #

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2021 Round 12 - Cowboys vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Cowboys2.jpg

NZWF Official thread for the 2021 Round 12 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I would go same side as last week. Consistent selection means an expectation of improved performance.

If Ken doesn't play it means he has another week to get his body right, sternum injuries need rest, not heavy contact.

Will give JTB benefit of doubt, who knows maybe had a virus or something?

Reactions: J_P

Ohgeelowk

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 24, 2020
Ah mau (29 minutes), Jtb (25 minutes), bunty (21 minutes) and evans (17 minutes). 92 minutes from 4 recognised props against the tigers. They’re all only getting the one stint by the looks of things.

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
There are some tweaks in the listed side from the one that started against the Tigers but the comfort for Brown is having the same group of players available.

In the most significant shuffle, Brown has named Eliesa Katoa and Jack Murchie as his starting second rowers with big Ben Murdoch-Masila on the interchange in #17.

Reece Walsh is named in the #1 jersey with Kane Evans back in the #10 jersey for the Round 12 fixture.

https://view.info.warriors.kiwi/?qs...15e55d484020b885d426a1cd339972086ce0c6a7679c3

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
I like Ben Murdoch-Masila on the Bench, Berry to come in for Montoya and we are good to go. Need Addin Fonua-Blake back to lift and motivate those props
A bit of evenly spread experience is needed currently, so don't mind Montoya in there. Berry's time will come, Montoya isn't a long term prospect just the correct pick for right now.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Like everyone says, happy about having some consistency here.

I would say minus Addin Fonua-Blake this is the team.

At least it will be for another six to ten weeks till someone has a Warrior injury brought on by not playing well.

Who does Curran replace?

Too good to leave out. Katoa for moine. Murchie played well last week.

Katoa or Jazz. I think Katoa because Jazz is a protected species.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Like everyone says, happy about having some consistency here.

I would say minus Addin Fonua-Blake this is the team.

At least it will be for another six to ten weeks till someone has a Warrior injury brought on by not playing well.

Who does Curran replace?

Too good to leave out. Katoa for moine. Murchie played well last week.

Katoa or Jazz. I think Katoa because Jazz is a protected species.
Murchie had a strong first half but was horrific in the 2nd half. Don't mind which one he replaces but he is ahead of both at the moment imo

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
Happy with the team. If our forwards bend the line consistently all game, then we're in, given room and time, our attacking is too potent for the cows. Need to protect Reece a bit he's becoming a target now.. Ask face plant Leilua who had a crack at him last week...

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Happy with the team. If our forwards bend the line consistently all game, then we're in, given room and time, our attacking is too potent for the cows. Need to protect Reece a bit he's becoming a target now.. Ask face plant Leilua who had a crack at him last week...
This is why I want Curran back sooner rather than later, he is a better body guard than Murchie or Katoa.

Tohu is a good protector on the right edge when he is there.

A pairing of Curran and Tohu is a nice defensive foundation.

Reactions: the borg

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Was it three games we had to wait for Walsh?

Think that now that is banked that I am glad we did it. He got through ok and gave Brown a really good understanding of what our halves cannot do without him.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Mr Frank White

Warriors 1st Grader
May 19, 2012
This is why I want Curran back sooner rather than later, he is a better body guard than Murchie or Katoa.

Tohu is a good protector on the right edge when he is there.

A pairing of Curran and Tohu is a nice defensive foundation.
Katoa needs to step up now he's on the edge. If he can be physical on both sides of the ball, we'll look a lot better.

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
I thought Murdock- Masila was worse. Tackling was soft - particularly for that last try. Seemed to me to lack condition.
I think that's because of AFBs absence and Brownie has to adjust the forward rotation. Ben Murdoch-Masila was asked to do longer minutes. He is by far a great bench forward to come on and make an impact when Addin Fonua-Blake has a rest... Evans and co are not Addin Fonua-Blake types unfortunately...

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings