01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2021 Round 11 - Warriors vs Tigers TEAM LIST

Tigers2.jpg

NZWF Official thread for the 2021 Round 11 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
I think the only real point of interest will be will Addin Fonua-Blake be on an extended bench. Other than that we are learning Brownies team list is a waste of time
How far away is Montoya? I don't mind a coach that chooses not to show his hand. The players get informed of who is playing, I see little advantage in giving the opposition a headsup.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Thrilled to see Montoya back. Twice the speed of Ken, three times the defender, interchangeable with center.
Murchie I am a bit meh on, would have preferred we had a fit Curran. But he will do for now.

Katoa slowly working back into the frame is good.

I suspect Walsh will start in 1, and Roger will go to the Wing, Pompey will drop out.

Not wishful thinking on my part, I do not let myself worry about selections this year....more of a hunch that since Brown said Walsh is the number one, that he is going to pull a swifty.

Last edited:

Waiting For Premiership

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 11, 2012
Thrilled to see Montoya back. Twice the speed of Ken, three times the defender, interchangeable with center.

Berry unlucky to miss out, but he is still learning to ply his trade, and who are we kidding here, he will be back, no way our entire backline goes through un injured from here.

Murchie I am a bit meh on, would have preferred we had a fit Curran. But he will do for now.

Katoa slowly working back into the frame is good.

I suspect Walsh will start in 1, and Roger will go to the Wing, Pompey will drop out.

Not wishful thinking on my part, I do not let myself worry about selections this year....more of a hunch that since Brown said Walsh is the number one, that he is going to pull a swifty.
Berry is out with head injured from sunday

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings