• B

• C

• F#@*!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

kavafred

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2013
I did not say that.

During the MMT Kangaroos match at Eden Park Ben Murdoch-Masila was the best forward of either team on the field. He was outstanding. Has anybody seen him play like that since?

When MMT beat the Kiwis at MSS David Fusitua was outstanding. Has anybody seen him play like that since?

Just saying like.
So the standard every week for all players should be a one off rep game where you go all out 110% and do that for 26 weeks? Ben Murdoch-Masila was awesome in the super league. It was always going to take time for the combos etc to gel. He is still going to be awesome for us i reckon. So cheer up. Just saying ;)

kavafred

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2013
It is about consistency, just look at BMMs average running metres,74 metres per game that is not international class compared to other internationals.

James Fisher-Harris does 176 per match. Reagan Campbell-Gillard does 150 per match.

Having said that I checked back to the Aussie game and he only ran 67 metres so he must have looked good doing something, but he did improve on his NRL average.

Is this why we need big Ken to make metres?

Just asking like.
If you just look at the stats like that it seems bad. But you have to look at how the metres were made in the game. Ben Murdoch-Masila can only get the ball when the halves give it to him because he is an edge foward but his post contact metres are why he is on an edge. JFH and RCG are middles so will always have more metres than an edge forward. And their teams are pretty well drilled units too. Anyways i'm done with this topic because i could go on but i am really slow at typing!!

Billy Teets James

That is a good question. At a guess coaching, tactics and team structure.
He showed us signs of it after SK left. Running over the top of Haas & barging over 2 other defenders.
Did it again against the Eels. Sat Paulo on his ass. Had a running battle with the Eels pack. Which i thought he won lol.
Just wasn't consistent enough. And he was way to big. SK tried to turn him into a prop. Made him pack the weight on. Which i thought took away his athleticism.

Mr Frank White

Warriors 1st Grader
May 19, 2012
Walsh 5 tackles and 4 missed tackles, lucky he is so good on attack
Egan 52 tackles and 2 missed tackles, might not be a attack weapon, but great defence
Aitken 26 tackles and 2 missed tackles, our best defensive back we have
Nikorima 14 tackles and 7 missed tackles, the worst missed tackles of all our players, if i was the coach he would be on the bench in the next game
Kodi wasnt brought into to team to be a defensive monster. Plus a few of his missed tackles are from being a speed bump while a forward gets to the tackle. Some were woeful though.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
You just proved yourself wrong. Fowards playing in a strong team will always make more metres. World class fowards like Addin Fonua-Blake will make metres no matter what but those players are few and far between.
Stats will always tell half a story, never believe someone who just rolls out stats to prove their point
68% of people wouldn‘t agree with your last sentence.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
But there isn't a stat for that Bruce
There is, it is called a line break
He showed us signs of it after SK left. Running over the top of Haas & barging over 2 other defenders.
Did it again against the Eels. Sat Paulo on his ass. Had a running battle with the Eels pack. Which i thought he won lol.
Just wasn't consistent enough. And he was way to big. SK tried to turn him into a prop. Made him pack the weight on. Which i thought took away his athleticism.
I like your post. The guy is dynamic when he puts his mind to it. I had never checked his stats though...and stats don't lie...the yards have to be made.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Just watched a short replay of the Egan try, where Kodi cuts back inside, runs up to the line, then puts in a perfectly weighted grubber, for Egan to go steaming in for the touch down under the post.

That was so good. Not enough praise given to Kodi for that move in my books. That’s was vintage ala Stacey Jones type play. Great to watch. Well done Kodi. You might be a speed bump on defence but more than capable of creating something out of nothing when needed on attack.

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
Just watched a short replay of the Egan try, where Kodi cuts back inside, runs up to the line, then puts in a perfectly weighted grubber, for Egan to go steaming in for the touch down under the post.

That was so good. Not enough praise given to Kodi for that move in my books. That’s was vintage ala Stacey Jones type play. Great to watch. Well done Kodi. You might be a speed bump on defence but more than capable of creating something out of nothing when needed on attack.
It happened in such a flash I couldn’t believe Egan had raced up to put it down. I thought our team was supposed to be slow at reacting to everything?

Even the ref gave it straight away ffs

What parallel universe are we now living in? lol

Reactions: BeastMode

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings