General NRL 2021 Round 1 - General Discussion

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
all of a sudden the bunnies are allowed an hour in the tackle before getting off.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
new rule in effect here isnt it, a forced interchange or a 2 min absence if magic water works

Reactions: matiunz
gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
note the guy walking at the back, isolating his neck. not using a brace, strange i thought a brace would be safer when moving a patient

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
im not denying the injury, but there was no way that was an hia call. imo its too often used as a free interchange strategy

pleatedpantspete

ehh... I like watching Latrell dance around in the tackle. He's lanky and awkward. But he needs to organise his defense better as a fullback. Souths got shredded in the first half.
Munster for me is the bigger grub. I also just really hate the storm. Even post-cameron smith they still get the rub of the green and have always been a bunch of arrogant grubs. And the ski goggles thing last season was so cringe.

Defence

Defence

Always love it when the commentators are riding a team hard the whole game and they lose 😂
South’s have a lot of strike but their whole spine are poor defenders and I think that’ll be their Achilles heal- especially in big games- they’re just going to have to score too many points.
Awesome having the footy back- can’t wait to see our boys go round.

AlexM

AlexM

Its so strange seeing SK sitting up there next to Bellamy thinking WTF?
What happened?
Why is the storm so good?

Reactions: kurgal