Votes: 10 11.8%
  • C

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • F-

Votes: 32 37.6%

• Total voters
Warrior#214

Warrior#214

Lol at talk of inching towards the 8 pre game.

This team is garbage and until something actually changes from players to game style to strategy they will continue to be garbage aside from the occassional rays of light that give false hope.
How does the concept go?
If you give infinite monkeys infinite typewriters eventually one of them will write a work of Shakespeare.
That’s the Warriors.
If we keep playing in the NRL eventually we’ll have a good game.
Nothing to do with coaching, or game plan, or a top quality performance - just an accidental law of averages.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Penpal

I know it's only a rort when your not involved blah blah but my TAB account has been empty for ages. Please Mr V'landys, I'm only a text away next time it's on, hook a bother up

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Uk Warriors fan

That 2nd half was dog shit! Chanel Harris-Tavita can fuck off, didn’t offer anything. We looked fucking lazy the whole game. I can’t believe we didn’t get 1 penalty all game Paasi can head home.

wizards rage

wizards rage

I hope Peyton goes apeshit in the press conference, we had a terrible second half, but the refs definitely had the Titans in thier Multis this week.
We had a terrible second half because we didn’t get to ball. 5-0 penalty count.

Reactions: 7 users
DallyM

DallyM

put me off footy for the weekend.... will go and wallow in self pity..... fuck it sucks

Reactions: 7 users

Lenrat

We deserved to lose pure & simple. We gave it away. Absolutely no composure when it counted.

Reactions: 8 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

If Blocker keeps saying we cant buy a penalty we know theres an issue.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Billy Teets James

Anyone that blames the refs for this is part of the problem
so gutted
We win if that disallowed try(Which was a fair try) is given.
The amount of penalties we should of got but didn't. Didn't help either.

The drop lips from those decisions is what we need to work on. Harden up and move on. Sulking won't help us.

So it is the players fault. They need to learn how to play agaisnt 19 men(17 players/ref/video ref)
Also drum into their heads that it will never be a fair playing field.
To come out & play like it's us agaisnt them. It will always be like that. And develope tougher skin.

Reactions: 10 users
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Not too much between these teams tbh, but clearly a huge gulf between them and the quality sides.

Ref sucked but our attack sucked even more....we are a god awful team to watch with ball in hand....so little creativity.....Kearneys legacy.

JaggedJ

How does the concept go?
If you give infinite monkeys infinite typewriters eventually one of them will write a work of Shakespeare.
That’s the Warriors.
If we keep playing in the NRL eventually we’ll have a good game.
Nothing to do with coaching, or game plan, or a top quality performance - just an accidental law of averages.

Yup. On any given day any team can win.

We have to win a game eventually when the planet's align, but it's not because we're actually a good team.

Reactions: 1 users

xWarrior

Never thought I would agree with Blocker Roach: Roger Tuivasa-Sheck needs to cut back the trash runs and focus on quality - it’s like using a sports car to tow a boat.
He needs to stop being a prop... Thats not why we bought him. I wish we can swap him for Teddy, that guy breaks tackles and creates opportunities like he's playing with kids.

Reactions: 4 users
snake77

snake77

I know the old adage is defense wins games. But if there ever was a game we lost cause our shit house attack this was it. The way the Titans were turning the ball over at the start we could of locked that game up in the first 10-20 minutes.

Tony Martin

Tony Martin

Looking for a cliff to jump off. Hopefully someone shoots me on the way down

• Haha

Penpal

That 2nd half was dog shit! Chanel Harris-Tavita can fuck off, didn’t offer anything. We looked fucking lazy the whole game. I can’t believe we didn’t get 1 penalty all game Paasi can head home.
Really impressed you made it to the second half. To be fair I don't think you can blame them for being shit. If I was a player without my family in OZ I'd be on the plane home tomorrow unless there was some clarity around whatever the fuck that was from the NRL

Loyal B

Loyal B

and 0 - 5 penalty count... :wtf: :wtf: ...however we still have the most boring attack in the NRL.

Commentators were surprised when they revealed that stat too.. Not conceding a penalty for 80 minutes... one word for that...

Bullshit.

Reactions: 9 users
Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Looking for a cliff to jump off. Hopefully someone shoots me on the way down

The bullet will miss, you'll bounce off a trampoline and you'll be supporting the Warriors next week.

Vicious cycle.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users