General NRL 2020 Round 8 - General Discussion

Billy Teets James

Looks like Feldt is purposely going in field to avoid tackling Sivo lol

Reactions: 4 users
blue bells

blue bells

Yup! It come forward off the raiders winger fingertips.
Even the commentators were shocked.
Thanks, i was sitting here thinking to myself damn i must be out of touch with league or i missed something important that the bunker saw lol, least im not the only one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Noitall

Noitall

Jai field looks like he would make a promising five eighth, went to the eels from the dragons in the off season I think. Stuck behind Mitchell Moses when he's fit too.

Reactions: 2 users

xWarrior

Jai field looks like he would make a promising five eighth, went to the eels from the dragons in the off season I think. Stuck behind Mitchell Moses when he's fit too.
No thanks. Seems to only have a running game.

Billy Teets James

True. Is there any realistic halves in the comp you have your eye on? or a pairing from within?
I don't think there is. Not much out there.
I Would love Keary to come here. Hard little bastard. Has all the skills, And a fearless defender. Can add him to the will never come here basket lol.

Reactions: 4 users
Tedster

Tedster

Quite like the look of Bailey Simonnsen is it for the Raiders, played NZ sevens i think? Not so much for a signing but for the Kiwis, thought it was a bit harsh him being left out as think he is is solid and doesn't seem to have errors in him. Haven't watched last nites game so hoping he didn't have a nightmare....... :)

Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Quite like the look of Bailey Simonnsen is it for the Raiders, played NZ sevens i think? Not so much for a signing but for the Kiwis, thought it was a bit harsh him being left out as think he is is solid and doesn't seem to have errors in him. Haven't watched last nites game so hoping he didn't have a nightmare....... :)

Scored a good aerial try

Pozza

Pozza

another stellar performance by King Gutho. Good to see we're not the only club who can't identify talent. Manly quite happy for Gutho to go to Parra all those years ago!

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Hes played solid this year for sure! Are we saying bunty is gone? I feel like that guy needs to play for another contract next seson, deserves a crack first to get into the team.
Is Bunty gone? I don't think hes off contract, and currently cooked ACL.

6Again

Geez, Corey Thompson’s a good little player. Glad we’re doing more to keep the small men in the game.

Reactions: 1 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
It's hard to imagine anything could be worse than watching this game, but i'm sure Bongos and Wahs will give it a red hot crack next.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users